- 25 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kriti Sanon's outfit was one of the most electrifying numbers on the red carpet of the Zee Cine Awards 2019. She wore a bold number that had all our attention. With this enchanting gown, she played with contrasts and her gown came from Amit Aggarwal. Let's take a look at her stunning number.
With this dramatic ensemble, Kriti gave us the best gown moments ever. Her attire was accentuated by interesting colour-blocking and metallic coating. The gown was absolutely sculptural and was handcrafted. It was a sleeveless number with a black-hued figure-flattering bodice that was contrasted by amazingly embellished textured electric blue skirt with asymmetrical hem.
Kriti's gown had a bow-like accent and the styling was done impeccably. She spruced up her look with sapphire and diamond danglers, which came from Minerali. Kriti also wore a metallic ring, which subtly elevated her look. The makeup was highlighted by a heavy kohl with blue shadow and balanced by a soft pink lip shade. The impeccable middle-parted ponytail rounded out her spectacular look. So, what do you think about Kriti Sanon's ensemble and look? Let us know that in the comment section.