TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Kriti Sanon's outfit was one of the most electrifying numbers on the red carpet of the Zee Cine Awards 2019. She wore a bold number that had all our attention. With this enchanting gown, she played with contrasts and her gown came from Amit Aggarwal. Let's take a look at her stunning number.
With this dramatic ensemble, Kriti gave us the best gown moments ever. Her attire was accentuated by interesting colour-blocking and metallic coating. The gown was absolutely sculptural and was handcrafted. It was a sleeveless number with a black-hued figure-flattering bodice that was contrasted by amazingly embellished textured electric blue skirt with asymmetrical hem.
Kriti's gown had a bow-like accent and the styling was done impeccably. She spruced up her look with sapphire and diamond danglers, which came from Minerali. Kriti also wore a metallic ring, which subtly elevated her look. The makeup was highlighted by a heavy kohl with blue shadow and balanced by a soft pink lip shade. The impeccable middle-parted ponytail rounded out her spectacular look. So, what do you think about Kriti Sanon's ensemble and look? Let us know that in the comment section.