- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Technology Redmi 8A Real Life Images Surfaces Online With 5000 mAh Battery
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani turned muses for Manish Malhotra, who unveiled his festive line with a fashion show. With this spectacular show, Manish gravitated towards a party-ready festive look. He shifted his focus from the quintessential traditional wears and gave his new ethnic ensembles, a western touch. So, Manish Malhotra's festive line consisted of flowing shararas, breezy kaftans, lehengas, cigarette pants, and kalidars among other millennial-inspired collection.
Coming to showstoppers, Kiara's attire was a cross between modern sensibilities and rooted traditions. It seemed like a fuss-free outfit that we are sure many young women would want to buy right away. Her kalidar ensemble was dipped in the pristine ivory shade and was also meticulously embellished. It was a stunning festive outfit with exaggerated balloon sleeves. Infused with cutting-edge technology, her attire featured a deep side slit.
She paired her outfit with metallic cigarette pants of the same hue and colour-blocked the silvery attire with a pair of shiny golden sandals. Her makeup was dominantly highlighted by a bold maroon lip shade and subtle eyeliner. Her well-defined middle-parted tresses were neatly tucked behind her ear and well those tresses gave her look a romantic touch.
Kartik, on the other hand, looked super dapper in a casual-meets-formal look. He also wore a very comfortable outfit and his attire backed minimalism in fashion. The actor wore a bandhgala white kurta with an overlapping feature and paired it with straight-fit matching pyjamas and a full-sleeved lightweight black jacket. He paired his ensemble with black formal shoes.
So, how did you find Kartik Aaryan's and Kiara Advani's showstopper looks? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.