- 14 min ago Katrina Kaif's Holiday Style Is So Fuss-Free That You Would Want To Copy Her
- 22 min ago Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Beauty
- 2 hrs ago Bhavna Tokekar: 47-Year-Old And Mother Of Two Wins 4 Golds In Powerlifting
- 2 hrs ago Hima Das Is On A Winning Streak: Secures Fourth Gold In A Fortnight
- Sports MS Dhoni retirement: This is what Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir have to say
- Technology Black Shark 2 Pro Launch Event Set on July 30: Expected To Have Snapdragon 855 SoC
- Movies 'Would Nagarjuna Be Silent If Such A Thing Happens To Samantha Akkineni Or Amala'
- News J&K: PSO of Mehbooba Mufti's cousin shot dead, hunt on nab terrorists
- Automobiles Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- Finance Reliance Jio Now Has More Subscribers Than Airtel
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
You know what is in vogue when two B-town celebs flaunt the same style. So, this time, it was Sara Ali Khan and Kiara Advani, who made us realise that salwar suit is classic for a reason. They wore spotted in humble salwar kameezes in two different locations. While Sara was papped at a cafe in Bandra, Kiara was clicked at the airport.
Sara- the budding actress, has quite an affinity for white salwar kameez and she wore one of her favourite items from the wardrobe. We thought she repeated her outfit as well. Her salwar kameez featured a full-sleeved short kurta, which was sheer and enhanced by subtle prints. The actress paired it with a simple salwar and wore embellished jootis to round off her look.
Her dupatta was plain and light and she had draped it so casually. Her side-swept tresses and natural makeup rounded off her look.
Kiara, on the other hand, celebrated the Lucknowi chikankari work by sporting a long, breezy kurta, accentuated by fine hand embroidery. Her sleeves were sheer and featured light prints. Kiara teamed her kurta with palazzos and vibrant jootis. She wore ethnic jhumkis to spruce up her look. Her long sleek tresses notched up her look.
Well, Sara did look pretty but we liked Kiara Advani's look and attire more? How about you? Let us know in the comment section.