Are Bollywood airport looks all about western outfits? Think twice before answering because this budding starlet had us redefining our definition of airport looks.
She is not even a movie old now and this diva is already giving a style competition to names like Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja. Yes, Saif's pretty daughter, Sara Ali Khan is all bold and beautiful and our budding fashionista.
The actress, who has started shooting for 'Simmba' with Ranveer Singh, stepped out of the car in a traditional attire and, well obviously, she got papped. Sara was a delight in an all-white ensemble. She looked beautiful AF in an embroidered ivory kurti, which she paired with matching palazzo pants and a white dupatta with golden borders.
Sara teamed her look with golden embellished flat sandals, which was a great choice, as it accentuated her divine avatar. This very gorgeous young lady left her straight hair loose and we absolutely thought that with her awesome styling, she looked very hot. She only sported white studs and had us falling head over heels in love with her.
Also, she kept her makeup natural and the soft pink lip shade was 'wow'. Now, don't you all want to look like this at the moment? We certainly do! Let us know how you found Sara's ethnic look in the comments section.
- Sara Ali Khan Proves That Her Fashion Is Classy With This Elegant Nature-Inspired Dress
- On Saif Ali Khan's Birthday, A Look At His Latest Minimal Style Game
- Unapologetic And Free-Spirited, Anushka Sharma's Latest Photoshoot Pic Is Totally Slay-Worthy
- Happy Birthday Manisha Koirala: The Actress Whose Fashion Is Unaffected By Glamour And Trends
- Independence Day Special: Why Indigenous Fabrics And Textiles Need Promotion?
- Bipasha Basu's Ethnic Number Is A Harmonious Mix Of Two Contrasting Patterns