- 12 min ago Rose Day (Welfare of Cancer patients): What Should You Not Eat When You Have Cancer?
- 2 hrs ago To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Movies Ka Pae Ranasingam On Zee Plex: Netizens Troll Makers, Say AC Theatres Charge Less Than Them
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold discussions with Sri Lankan counterpart on September 26
- Sports Why Cengiz Under looks to be a great signing for Brendan Rodgers
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
With his one smoldering look, Kartik Aaryan can make young women go weak in the knees and have their heads spinning. Well, the latest national crush gained popularity after 'Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety' and ever since he has been the pin-up boy for various brands.
The actor was even a part of the announcement of the IIFA Awards, along with big names such as Ranbir Kapoor, Karan Johar, Dia Mirza, and Shahid Kapoor. So, yes, we can say that Kartik is only getting better and more and more demanded for with time.
Apart from his awesome acting skills, Kartik is also making a mark in the fashion game. We have seen the dapper Mr. Aaryan walking down the ramp with none other than Kareena Kapoor Khan and we have also noticed him acing the photoshoots of the leading fashion magazines. Well, the actor has quite quickly become the style maven.
Kartik mostly sports casual uber-cool wear and this time it just got simpler and better. He looked so confident and all things sexy in a plain white T-shirt and a grey pyjama. It was as if the actor was headed to a gym. His aviator shades were spot-on! And his red, orange, and white Crocs footwear perfectly complemented his overall look.
He kept his jacket casually on the slab, where he was sitting and we oh-so loved his spikes. Well Kartik Aaryan you are making us all swoon. We found him so understated and yet so attractive, did you too?