- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 14 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 15 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kiara Advani, Diljit Dosanjh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Akshay Kumar starrer Good Newwz is all set to hit the theatres this month. After the release of the poster and the party anthem titled Chandigarh Mein, the makers of the film have dropped another track, which is a re-created wedding song titled, Sauda Khara Khara. The song not only gave wedding vibes with bhangra dance and music but also with Kiara Advani's cool punjabi attire. So, let us take a close look at her outfit, which gave punjabi wedding fashion goals.
So, for the song, Kiara Advani wore a cut-sleeved V-shaped plunging neckline light-hued short kurti, which was accentuated by round golden dots pattern. She teamed her kurti with a shimmering yellow Patiala salwar. The actress completed her look with light pink-hued sneakers, which we thought was not only comfy but also a cool fashion goal. With this combination, Kiara Advani made a srong case for ethnic wear and sneakers pairing. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned funky earrings and contrasting sky-blue bangles.
On the makeup front, filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. She donned a pink turban, which gave proper punjabi feel. The yellow-hued reflectors added cool quotient to her look.
We really liked Kiara Advani's attire and this is absolutely how every woman who wants to do bhangra should dress for their friend's wedding. What do you think about her look? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Zee Music Company