- 1 hr ago Chickpeas (Chana) During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects & How to Consume
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar Have Mid-Week Party Wear Goals For Us
- 2 hrs ago 7 Science-backed Benefits Of Maca Root, Its Nutrition, Healthy Recipes And Side Effects
- 2 hrs ago Athiya Shetty's Traditional Outfits Are What You Should Invest In For This Wedding Season
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, Day-Night Test: A pink-ball Test is like officiating five back-to-back ODIs: Umpire Ravi
- News India successfully conducts night test fire of two Prithvi ballistic missiles
- Movies The Golden Jubilee Edition Of IFFI Opens At A Star Studded Gala Ceremony
- Technology Xiaomi Adds Earthquake Warning Feature In MIUI 11
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Finance SEBI Hikes PMS Min Investment Requirement Limit; Cuts Rights Issue Process Time
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
While some divas attended Diwali party, the other graced the asiaSpa Awards event in their western outfits. At the latter event, we witnessed a lot of gown fashion and so, here's a look at the outfits and let's find out who looked the most awesome.
Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, Dia Mirza flaunted a lime green Shantanu & Nikhil gown at the event. Her attire was flowy with billowing sleeves but statement silver belt, which added structure to her attire. The gown was lit up by sheer accents and Dia looked pretty in it. The Kaafir actress kept her look minimal with delicate earrings from H. Ajoomal Fine Jewellery. The makeup was dewy and marked by pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses completed her look.
Sunny Leone also looked impressive in her wine-red gown that featured a cross-bodied corset bodice and flared sheer hem. She looked absolutely amazing and accessorised her look with dazzling pair of earrings. The makeup was highlighted by complementing marsala lip shade. The wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. This attire of Sunny's was not quite everybody's cup of tea but the actress pulled it off with a lot of aplomb.
Sayani Gupta looked chic in her attire, which was from Abhishek studio. Her attire was bold and she gave us a break from the gown that other divas donned. Styled by Shreeja Rajgopal, her ensemble consisted of a halter black bodice that was risqué and Four More Shots Please! actress paired it with a floral-patterned structured skirt with a slit. She paired her attire with black sandals and accessorised her look with studs. The makeup was nude-toned and the neat bun rounded out her avatar.
Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, Kiara Advani's gown for the night was voluminous and by Antonio Riva. Her metallic gown was flared and strapless with a bow at the back. It seemed like a light pink-hued gown and she paired it with black hand gloves, which contrasted her attire. The makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones and glossy pink lip shade. The partly-tied tresses completed her look. Liked her attire or not?
Urvashi Rautela wore a multi-hued gown with metallic accents and it was a bodycon number that featured tailored sleeves and side slit. She paired her attire with silver pencil heels and the makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones and pink lip shade. However, it was her tousled curly tresses that made difference to her look.
Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi Rao Hydari was styled by Sanam Ratansi for the occasion and she wore a Reem Acra gown. Her attire was dipped in black hue and enhanced by white floral appliques. The bodice of her attire featured sheer accents and Aditi accessorised her look with studs. The makeup was marked by matte pink lip shade and eye shadow. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
We liked Dia Mirza's attire the most as the colour was very refreshing. But whose attire did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.