- 3 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 4 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 5 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- News Vodafone Idea, Airtel to raise mobile service rates from December amid financial crunch
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Sports Hope X1 Racing League revives stagnant Indian motorsport scene: Karthikeyan
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Joins The Cast Of John Abraham And Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer Attack
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Katrina Kaif looked delightful in her red dress, which we thought was an OOTD. The actress was dressed for the show, Quick Heal Pinch by Arbaaz Khan and looked glamorous. The dress was fun, flirty, and feminine and Katrina had the mercury rising. Let's decode her attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Katrina wore a little red dress that was halter-necked and sleeveless. Her dress was accentuated by sheer accents on the bodice area and the remaining portion was beautifully pleated and layered. It was a cute dress and Katrina pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. The actress also colour-blocked and paired her dress with golden pencil heels, which went well with her attire.
She kept her look jewellery-free but her makeup was totally fresh and natural. She wore a light makeup with a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The sleek side-swept tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. Katrina left us speechless with her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Katrina's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.