- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology Foldable Phones Might Boast Technological Prowess But Aren’t Here To Stay
- Finance Spandana Sphoorty Financial Falls 7.66% Below IPO Price On Stock Market Listing
- Movies Kajal Aggarwal Comments On 25 Cuts In Paris Paris
- News Bihar MLA Anant Singh says not scared of arrest, will surrender in 3-4 days
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Katrina Kaif looked delightful in her red dress, which we thought was an OOTD. The actress was dressed for the show, Quick Heal Pinch by Arbaaz Khan and looked glamorous. The dress was fun, flirty, and feminine and Katrina had the mercury rising. Let's decode her attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Katrina wore a little red dress that was halter-necked and sleeveless. Her dress was accentuated by sheer accents on the bodice area and the remaining portion was beautifully pleated and layered. It was a cute dress and Katrina pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. The actress also colour-blocked and paired her dress with golden pencil heels, which went well with her attire.
She kept her look jewellery-free but her makeup was totally fresh and natural. She wore a light makeup with a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The sleek side-swept tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. Katrina left us speechless with her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Katrina's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.