- 56 min ago Why Bats Themselves Don’t Get Infected By Viruses?
- 1 hr ago Yoga During Lockdown: 15 Yoga Poses To Combat Stress And Anxiety
- 1 hr ago 10 Tips To Make Trimming Your Eyebrows At Home Less Painful When You Cannot Visit The Parlour
- 2 hrs ago Risks Associated With Too Much Use Of Hand Sanitiser
- Sports La Liga urges Spanish clubs to furlough staff to 'guarantee recovery'
- Movies COVID-19: Ramesh Aravind On Shivaji Surathkal Sequel: ‘All Of The Writing Is Happening Online'
- News COVID-19: Curfew-like 48-hour total shutdown in Bhubaneswar, Bhadrak and Cuttack
- Technology Asus ROG Laptops With Dual Display, GeForce RTX 2080 Launched
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Interiors Spied With Flat Bottom Steering Wheel Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Finance COVID-19: Beware Of Fake UPI IDs While Donating To PM-CARES Fund
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Katrina Kaif looked delightful in her red dress, which we thought was an OOTD. The actress was dressed for the show, Quick Heal Pinch by Arbaaz Khan and looked glamorous. The dress was fun, flirty, and feminine and Katrina had the mercury rising. Let's decode her attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Katrina wore a little red dress that was halter-necked and sleeveless. Her dress was accentuated by sheer accents on the bodice area and the remaining portion was beautifully pleated and layered. It was a cute dress and Katrina pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. The actress also colour-blocked and paired her dress with golden pencil heels, which went well with her attire.
She kept her look jewellery-free but her makeup was totally fresh and natural. She wore a light makeup with a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The sleek side-swept tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. Katrina left us speechless with her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Katrina's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.