- 3 hrs ago Dandiya Night With Leslie Lewis And DJ Vipul Khurana, Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru On 28th September
- 4 hrs ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 4 hrs ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 5 hrs ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Katrina Kaif graced the Zoom Holi Fest and she was totally in a fun and frolic mood, as she played with colours. Her attire was a vibrant splash of colours and she gave her ensemble an athleisure touch too. She looked awesome in her separates and well, inspired us fashionably. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Katrina wore a black-hued blouse that was splashed in black hue and accentuated by multi-hued intricate embroidery. It was a stunning blouse and she teamed it with a hot pink bottoms that was subtly beaded and featured a subtle front slit. We also loved her wispy ivory-hued cape that was accentuated by black and yellow stripes. The cape totally contrasted Katrina's ensemble.
Katrina notched up her comfy avatar with white sports shoes, which gave her look a sporty touch and colour-blocked her outfit. She accessorised her look with oxidised jhumkis that added a desi effect to her look. The makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and the slightly messy hairdo rounded out her look. What do you think about Katrina's attire and look? Let us know that in the commment section.