- 3 hrs ago Dandiya Night With Leslie Lewis And DJ Vipul Khurana, Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru On 28th September
- 4 hrs ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 4 hrs ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 5 hrs ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Understated and glamorous, Katrina Kaif looked gorgeous in her gown, which she wore for the Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards. The actress went for a Naeem Khan number and pulled off her attire effortlessly. Let's decode her outfit and look, which totally left us awestruck.
So, Katrina wore a red bodycon gown, which was figure-flattering and meticulously embellished. It was a deep-necked number that was detailed with a prominent side-slit. It was a simple attire and Katrina paired her ensemble with shiny pencil heels, which went well with her attire. The style diva accessorised her look with chic earrings which were designed by Darshanaa Sanjanaa Jewellers. Her delicate rings came from Gehna Jewellers.
The makeup was nude-toned with a touch of bronzer. Katrina's makeup was highlighted by a smoky kohl and a pink lip shade. The sleek middle-parted tresses enhanced her stunning avatar. So, what do you think about Katrina Kaif's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.