- News 26 child labourers rescued from Parle-G plant in Chhattisgarh
- Sports I am confident of qualifying for the 24 Hour World Championship in France: India's top Ultra Marathon Runner Meena
- Movies Dear Comrade: Rashmika Mandanna And Vijay Deverakonda’s Movie Gets Delayed Again For This Reason?
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Katrina Kaif looked absolutely gorgeous at the wedding of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She wore an Anita Dongre number for the occasion and hers was the most unique ensemble of the evening. Away from the bright hues and embellishments, Katrina brought alive the magic of spring with her attire. She looked ethereal as always and gave us a wedding attire goal.
The actress wore a blue-coloured lehenga, which consisted of a cropped blouse and voluminous skirt. It was a pastel-hued number, which was adorned with stunning floral prints in the shades of blue and green. Katrina's attire was soothing and made her look a class apart at the occasion. The attire even had pockets and she teamed her ensemble with a complementing dupatta.
She accessorised her look with elaborate neckpiece, jhumkas, and kadas, which came from Tanishq. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the subtle kohl was accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her beautiful traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Katrina Kaif's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.