- 51 min ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 9 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 10 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Recently, Katrina Kaif celebrated the upcoming season of spring. The 'Zero' actress was spotted at director Anurag Basu's residence. She graced the Saraswati puja and charmed us with her bright yellow kurta set, which was designed by Anita Dongre. She looked ethereal and for sure, gave us a festive fashion goal for this season.
Katrina wore a slit-neckline kurta and paired it with flared bottoms. Her ensemble was adorned with vibrant floral sprinkles, which accentuated her kurta set. It was a meticulously embroidered attire, which was an ode to the Rajasthani sensibilities. Katrina also draped a lightweight yellow dupatta that was plain-hued and featured a subtly done border. She teamed her kurta set with embellished silver juttis that came from the label, Fizzy Goblet.
The diva elevated her traditional quotient with intricate earrings from Pinkcity by Anita Dongre. Her makeup was refreshing and notched up by dewy touches. She wore a very natural pink lip shade and soft kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her beautiful avatar. So, what do you think about Katrina Kaif's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.