- 49 min ago Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
- 1 hr ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 13 Quotes, Sayings And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago 15 Indian Spices And Their Amazing Health Benefits
- 2 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 7 Auspicious Leaves That You Can Offer To Lord Shiva
- Technology Coronavirus Breakthrough: Scientists Discover Atomic Map To Help Combat Deadly Virus
- Movies Kriti Sanon Sports Baby Bump In Leaked First Look From Sets Of Mimi
- Sports Marc Marquez extends Honda deal till 2024
- News Terrorists are not uneducated, they are degree holders: Rajnath Singh
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Finance SBI Cards IPO To Open On 2 March
- Automobiles Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
Katrina Kaif and Shah Rukh Khan graced the birthday bash of Ali Abbas Zafar. The Zero co-stars looked their fashionable best at the event, which had a number of celebs including Ananya Panday and Vicky Kaushal in attendance. The two co-stars posed together for the shutterbugs. So, let's talk about what Katrina and Shah Rukh wore for the celebrations.
For the event, Katrina Kaif wore an orange dress by Alex Perry. It was a full-sleeved dress with slightly puffed edges and her dress was figure-flattering. The diva's dress of the night seemed comfy and casual. It made for an elegant party number and Katrina looked gorgeous as ever. She teamed her dress with light golden strappy sandals that went well with her orange dress.
She kept her accessories light and notched up her look with chic earrings. The makeup was nude-toned with muted pink lip shade and the eye makeup was subtle. The sleek side-parted tresses rounded out her look. As for Shah Rukh Khan, the actor kept it classy in a black structured suit. Well, their outfits were amazing. Don't you think so too?