- Finance This Stock Shrugg Off Covid 19 Blues And Hit 52-Week High
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor is the queen of elegance. Be it a patiala suit, kurta set or sari, simple or designer, she looks elegant in each outfit of hers . Recently, for her cousin Armaan Jain's pre-wedding events, she sported red and yellow kurta sets. But for the wedding, she opted for a pretty pink silk sari and we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close at her gorgeous sari and decode it.
So, for Armaan Jain's wedding, Karisma Kapoor was decked up in a pink silk sari. It was a Raw Mango's sari, which was accentuated by green-hued floral prints and featured golden border. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, she impeccably draped the pallu of her sari and teamed it with a half-sleeved round-collar plain pink blouse. Not just her ethnic game was on-point but also the jewellery. She upped her ethnic look with a pair of gold-toned jhumkis, multi-layered necklace, choker, and bangles from the label Shri Paramani Jewels. The diva also carried an ivory embellished potli bag that complimented her attire.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled brows, kohled eyes, pink-hued eye shadow, tiny pink bindi, and pink lip shade spruced her look. Karisma pulled back her tresses into a stunning braided bun, which upped her elegant look.
We loved Karisma Kapoor's pink silk sari. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.