- News Vikram Lander was just 33m away from touch down
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
In the times of muted hues and minimalism, designer Shantanu Goenka celebrated maximalism with his latest collection that talked about elaborate work and vibrant shades. The gorgeous Karisma Kapoor was his showstopper and she walked down the ramp as a quintessential Indian bride from the good old days. Her outfit was meant for brides, who are still very much rooted in traditions and want to don the attire sans the modern aesthetics.
So, Karisma walked down the ramp in a lehenga, which represented the bucolic charm of the country. Her outfit beckoned us to shift our focus towards the traditional Indian craftsmanship. The lehenga was splashed in black colour and was contrasted by orange and red hues. Her attire was conservatively designed and accentuated by myriad nature-inspired motifs. The embellishments notched up her attire.
The border of her structured skirt was also highlighted by intricate work. She draped the dupatta classically and in a subtle Gujarati style. But she also wore a red sequined dupatta that partly covered her head. As for the jewellery, well Karisma wore heavy pieces that we hardly see on today's brides. She wore an elaborate choker, heavy kadas, delicate nath, and complementing jhumkis.
Her makeup was minimally done with a nude lip shade and a bindi. So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.