- 1 hr ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 2 hrs ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 3 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Technology Realme Buds Air Massive Leak: Complete Specs And Price Revealed
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana: 2019 Has Been My Biggest Year
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Finance Nirmala Sitharaman Debuts In Forbes 2019 World's 100 Most Powerful Women List
- News IMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches Rs 10 crore assets in 'Islamic banking or halal investment'
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kareena Kapoor Khan made a dazzling return after her short trip to London. She looked absolutely resplendent in her gown, which she donned for her reality show, Dance India Dance. It was one of the most stunning outfits we saw this month and Kareena, as always, pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Kareena wore a polo neck bodycon attire that was beautifully sequinned and splashed in the shade of electric blue. Styled by Mohit Rai, her RaisaVanessa gown was full-sleeved and featured a ruffled bow, which notched up her attire. Kareena's ensemble was also detailed with a deep front slit that added a bold touch to her dress. Well, the diva also gave us colour-blocking lessons by teaming her gown with bright pink sandals.
Surprisingly, except for that bling ring, Kareena kept her look jewellery-free. The make-up was refreshing with a natural pink lip shade, subtly done cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl with a nude eye shadow. The side-parted tresses gave the wet and waves effect. Kareena looked fab. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.