- Movies Vijay Deverakonda Disappoints Fans During Dear Comrade Promotions? Shocking Video Goes Viral
- Technology Vivo V1916A Clears 3C Certification- Expected To Come With 5G Support, 44W Fast Charger
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav case: How the entire matter unfolded since March 3, 2016
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- Sports Diversity won England a World Cup but are the Brexit-obsessed politicians still convinced?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
When it comes to creating an impactful look, you don't always need to do a lot of jazz. And this was proven recently by the B-town celebrity Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Recently, Kareena Kapoor stunned us with a sassy blue look with her appearance as the judge on the dance reality show Dance India Dance. The diva adorned a blingy blue outfit for the night which she paired up with a nude make-up look, sleek wet hair and absolutely no accessories.
While Kareena Kapoor Khan never fails to impress with her looks, we think this was a look that many of us can pull off easily. And if you feel the same too, give this look a try. Here is the entire look decoded for you in a few simple steps. Check it out and give it a go.
The Beige Make-up Look
When it comes to make-up, Kareena always keeps it toned down and classy, and this was no different. However, she did give a fun twist to her otherwise neutral make-up with a glittery blue eyeliner. Another important highlight of her look was her perfectly sculpted sharp eyebrows. Let's see how you can recreate this look.
What you need
- Foundation/BB or CC cream
- Soft pink blush
- Silver highlighter
- Eyebrow pencil
- Pinkish beige eyeshadow
- Glittery blue eyeliner
- Black eyeliner
- A volumising mascara
- Pinkish beige matte lipstick
- Setting powder
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Bronzer brush
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
How to create the look
- We start with prepping the face. For that, apply a nice coat of moisturiser all over your face and let it sink into your skin for a few minutes.
- Now take a small amount of primer and apply it on the T-zone of your face. Let it get absorbed into your skin for a couple of minutes.
- Apply some foundation on your face and blend it well using a damp beauty blender. Alternatively, you can use a BB or CC cream, if you don't want a heavy base.
- Next comes concealing the under eye area. Apply the concealing under your eyes in an inverted triangle shape and blend it in using the same beauty sponge you used earlier. You can use the concealer to conceal any spots or marks.
- Immediately set the concealer using a setting powder to prevent it from creasing.
- Dip the bronzer brush in the bronzer, tap off the excess and bronze your cheekbones and forehead ever so slightly.
- Using the eyebrow pencil define and fill in your eyebrows.
- Moving to the eyes, apply concealer all over your lid and blend it well using your fingers or beauty blender. This acts as your eyeshadow base.
- Now dip the fluffy eyeshadow brush in the beige eyeshadow and apply it all over your lid. Blend it well at the edges to avoid any harsh lines. Drag the eyeshadow to your lower lash line and blend well.
- Apply a dark liner to your lower lash line and tight line your eyes.
- Line your eyes slightly using the black eyeliner. Now apply a thick line of blue eyeliner over it.
- Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes. Wait for a few seconds before going in with another coat.
- Apply the highlighter on your cheekbones.
- Apply lipstick on your lips and spritz some setting spray all over your face to finish off the look.
The Wet Boss Lady Hairdo
What added that sass to Kareena's entire look was her wet and sleek boss lady hairdo. This sassy hairdo can be achieved in a few simple steps. Here is how.
What you need
- Paddle brush
- Detangler brush
- Curling iron
- Hair gel
- Hair spray
How to create the hairdo
- Using the detangler brush remove all the tangles and knots from your hair.
- Side part your hair and use the paddle brush to comb through them gently.
- Using a curling iron, curl your hair in loose waves.
- Dampen your hair a bit.
- Take a generous amount of hair gel and apply it all over your hair.
- Take the paddle brush and comb through your hair once again.
- To set everything in place spray the hair spray all over your hair and you're done.
And that is all you need to do to get this look. So, keep your inhibitions aside and give this stunning look a chance. We're sure you'll love the sass.