- 57 min ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 4 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 6 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 9 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- News Miffed Trinamool Congress MP Satabdi Roy named state unit vice-president
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs East Bengal: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Movies 51st IFFI Kick Starts With Enthralling Cultural Performances To Celebrate The Joy Of Cinema
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor recently flaunted dresses, which we so loved. Both divas wore summery dresses and looked fabulous as always. While Kareena wore a yellow maxi dress, Karisma wore a pink-hued dress. We have decoded both the dresses for you.
Kareena Kapoor Khan's Yellow Dress
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked amazing in her long dress that came from House of Masaba. It was a full-sleeved flowy dress that featured kaftan sleeves. The yellow dress was accentuated by black-toned patterns and pink tassels. It was an asymmetrical number and Kareena Kapoor looked fabulous in her dress. The makeup was fresh and natural, and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
Karisma Kapoor's Pink Dress
Karisma Kapoor looked stunning in her pink dress that was designed by Anita Dongre. It was a half-sleeved dress that was subtly-done in white tones. The neckline of the dress was intricately done, which accentuated her attire. The dress was also enhanced by tassels. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar.
So, whose dress did you like more? Let us know that.