TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Dressed in a floor-length gown, Kareena Kapoor Khan stole everybody's thunder at Deepika and Ranveer's grand wedding reception. Kareena's gown was one of the best at the party and it was designed by a Russian designer, Alexander Terekhov. Well, we must say Kareena has mastered the art of slaying it.
Her gown was halter-necked, sleeveless, and figure-flattering. It was dipped in a green shade and Kareena definitely made us go green with envy. The gown was also backless but Kareena pulled it off like a pro. She was a vision to behold in her outfit that was accentuated by metallic accents and detailed with subtle embellishments in the same hue. The attire was structured and was exactly what our closet is missing.
Unlike other celebrity guests, Kareena kept her look jewellery-free and that was actually a good decision. The makeup was fresh and accentuated by a winged eyeliner and light pink lip shade. The wavy tresses completed her look.
We thought Kareena gave us an OOTN? What do you think about her ensemble? Let us know that in the comment section.