- News Delhi violence: Police shares contact numbers of personnel at city hospitals
- Technology iQOO 3 Hands-On: Pros, Cons And The X-Factor
- Sports The Undertaker to return at WWE Super Showdown 2020?
- Automobiles Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 79.50 Lakh
- Movies Ritiesh Deshmukh Hopes To Make A Biopic On His Dad Vilasrao: 'If Something Comes Up, Then Why Not?'
- Finance Sanofi India Shares Hit All-Time High After Announcing Rs 349 Dividend Per Share
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Dressed in a floor-length gown, Kareena Kapoor Khan stole everybody's thunder at Deepika and Ranveer's grand wedding reception. Kareena's gown was one of the best at the party and it was designed by a Russian designer, Alexander Terekhov. Well, we must say Kareena has mastered the art of slaying it.
Her gown was halter-necked, sleeveless, and figure-flattering. It was dipped in a green shade and Kareena definitely made us go green with envy. The gown was also backless but Kareena pulled it off like a pro. She was a vision to behold in her outfit that was accentuated by metallic accents and detailed with subtle embellishments in the same hue. The attire was structured and was exactly what our closet is missing.
Unlike other celebrity guests, Kareena kept her look jewellery-free and that was actually a good decision. The makeup was fresh and accentuated by a winged eyeliner and light pink lip shade. The wavy tresses completed her look.
We thought Kareena gave us an OOTN? What do you think about her ensemble? Let us know that in the comment section.