- 9 hrs ago Ileana D'Cruz, Tara Sutaria, And More Have Stunning Fashion Goals For Us
- 9 hrs ago 10 Best Quadriceps Exercises To Strengthen Your Thighs
- 9 hrs ago National Press Day 2019: Know What It Is And Why Is It Observed
- 10 hrs ago International Day Of Tolerance 2019: Know About The Date, History And Significance Of The Day
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Movies Vidya Balan’s Tribute To Dina Pathak And Golmaal Goes Viral!
- Technology Delhi Residents Can Now Pay Rs. 299 For Fresh Air As AQI Deteriorates: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Dressed in a floor-length gown, Kareena Kapoor Khan stole everybody's thunder at Deepika and Ranveer's grand wedding reception. Kareena's gown was one of the best at the party and it was designed by a Russian designer, Alexander Terekhov. Well, we must say Kareena has mastered the art of slaying it.
Her gown was halter-necked, sleeveless, and figure-flattering. It was dipped in a green shade and Kareena definitely made us go green with envy. The gown was also backless but Kareena pulled it off like a pro. She was a vision to behold in her outfit that was accentuated by metallic accents and detailed with subtle embellishments in the same hue. The attire was structured and was exactly what our closet is missing.
Unlike other celebrity guests, Kareena kept her look jewellery-free and that was actually a good decision. The makeup was fresh and accentuated by a winged eyeliner and light pink lip shade. The wavy tresses completed her look.
We thought Kareena gave us an OOTN? What do you think about her ensemble? Let us know that in the comment section.