Dressed in a floor-length gown, Kareena Kapoor Khan stole everybody's thunder at Deepika and Ranveer's grand wedding reception. Kareena's gown was one of the best at the party and it was designed by a Russian designer, Alexander Terekhov. Well, we must say Kareena has mastered the art of slaying it.
Her gown was halter-necked, sleeveless, and figure-flattering. It was dipped in a green shade and Kareena definitely made us go green with envy. The gown was also backless but Kareena pulled it off like a pro. She was a vision to behold in her outfit that was accentuated by metallic accents and detailed with subtle embellishments in the same hue. The attire was structured and was exactly what our closet is missing.
Unlike other celebrity guests, Kareena kept her look jewellery-free and that was actually a good decision. The makeup was fresh and accentuated by a winged eyeliner and light pink lip shade. The wavy tresses completed her look.
We thought Kareena gave us an OOTN? What do you think about her ensemble? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!