- 1 min ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 57 min ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 1 hr ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 1 hr ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports Batting coach Bangar's son gets tips from bowling coach Arun
- Movies Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora Jet Off To Mystery Destination For A Romantic Getaway!
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- News Situation in Bengal nothing less than Emergency: Prakash Javadekar
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kareena Kapoor Khan is actually painting the town red and that too very fashionably. The actress is full of surprises and she always steps up her fashion game. Kareena experiments a lot and she never fails at it. So recently, with a cup of coffee in her hand, Kareena was posed ever so casually in her red-hued attire.
Now red can be an intimidating colour, but for Kareena it seemed like a comfort wear. She wore a one-shouldered collared shirt, which was full-sleeved and enhanced by a flowy silhouette. Her shirt was a classic piece with a button down detail occupying the center and she teamed it with matching pants.
Yes, her pants were high-waist, straight-fit, and tailored to perfection. We absolutely loved her ensemble and she paired it with green, blue, and pink multi-coloured pumps. Well, she totally colour-blocked her look.
Kareena's makeup was natural and highlighted by subtle kohl and nude lip shade. She made a wispy ponytail to spruce up her western look.
We thought she looked amazing in her latest outfit. What do you think about her attire? Wouldn't you want to wear it for your next date? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.