- 4 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 5 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 7 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 7 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 67: Paras Chhabra Returns To The House, Mahira Sharma & Shehnaaz Gill Welcome Him
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes law
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kareena Kapoor Khan is actually painting the town red and that too very fashionably. The actress is full of surprises and she always steps up her fashion game. Kareena experiments a lot and she never fails at it. So recently, with a cup of coffee in her hand, Kareena was posed ever so casually in her red-hued attire.
Now red can be an intimidating colour, but for Kareena it seemed like a comfort wear. She wore a one-shouldered collared shirt, which was full-sleeved and enhanced by a flowy silhouette. Her shirt was a classic piece with a button down detail occupying the center and she teamed it with matching pants.
Yes, her pants were high-waist, straight-fit, and tailored to perfection. We absolutely loved her ensemble and she paired it with green, blue, and pink multi-coloured pumps. Well, she totally colour-blocked her look.
Kareena's makeup was natural and highlighted by subtle kohl and nude lip shade. She made a wispy ponytail to spruce up her western look.
We thought she looked amazing in her latest outfit. What do you think about her attire? Wouldn't you want to wear it for your next date? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.