- 6 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 7 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Kareena Kapoor Khan is actually painting the town red and that too very fashionably. The actress is full of surprises and she always steps up her fashion game. Kareena experiments a lot and she never fails at it. So recently, with a cup of coffee in her hand, Kareena was posed ever so casually in her red-hued attire.
Now red can be an intimidating colour, but for Kareena it seemed like a comfort wear. She wore a one-shouldered collared shirt, which was full-sleeved and enhanced by a flowy silhouette. Her shirt was a classic piece with a button down detail occupying the center and she teamed it with matching pants.
Yes, her pants were high-waist, straight-fit, and tailored to perfection. We absolutely loved her ensemble and she paired it with green, blue, and pink multi-coloured pumps. Well, she totally colour-blocked her look.
Kareena's makeup was natural and highlighted by subtle kohl and nude lip shade. She made a wispy ponytail to spruce up her western look.
We thought she looked amazing in her latest outfit. What do you think about her attire? Wouldn't you want to wear it for your next date? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.