- just now 15 Inspirational Quotes By Nelson Mandela
- 7 min ago JNU Security Guard Cracks Varsity’s BA Entrance Exam To Study Russian Language, Grit Being His Only
- 24 min ago Shravan Month 2019: What Foods To Eat And What Foods To Avoid
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Makes Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- Sports Neymar back in action at Red Bull Five World Final
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A10e With Infinity-V Display, Exynos 7884 Up For Grabs
- Automobiles MG Hector Bookings Closed For 2019 — Receives 21,000 Bookings Since Start
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: Alia Bhatt & Anil Kapoor Have The Sweetest Wishes For Our Desi Girl
- Finance Ebay Buys Stake In Paytm Mall
- News IT dept attaches properties worth Rs 400 crores in probe against Mayawati's brother: Reports
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Kareena Kapoor Khan's latest fashion statement certainly caught our attention. She rocked the retro look and we couldn't help but stare at her. The 'Veere Di Wedding' actress looked absolutely ravishing and with Friday night just around the corner, she has given us a girls' night out wear goal.
First of all, red and black is a classic party colour combination. And with prints, it becomes more groovy a pairing. The leotard prints on Kareena's top were eye-catching and she proved to us that leopard prints are classic for a reason and can never go out of vogue.
However, her top was attention-grabbing for more reasons than one. In short, it was not just her prints that wowed us but it was also the asymmetry in her top that made it more sizzling. It was a baggy full-sleeved top with a deep neck but with strings hanging and voluminous sleeves, it looked so much more dramatic.
Kareena paired her classy top with high-waist black-hued flared pants and she accessorised her that 70's look with a box-shaped metallic sling bag. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by subtle kohl.
We thought Kareena looked nothing short of stunning and she is the fashion inspiration that we all need. Time for leotard prints!