- 26 min ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 41 min ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 1 hr ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 2 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Bigil Audio Launch: What Will Vijay's Speech Be About? Fans Are Waiting!
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sans the modern sensibilities, Kajol's sari for Durga Puja celebration was rooted in traditions and beliefs. The actress wore a Bengali sari for the celebrations and looked graceful as ever. We also noticed that how effortlessly she can switch to totally different styles. A few days ago, we saw her wearing a shimmering dress at the 20 years celebration of Kuch Kuch Hota Hain and this time, she went for an ethnic sari.
Kajol wore a plain white sari, which was accentuated by a red border. The red and white sari holds a lot of significance in the Bengali culture and Kajol pulled off the sari so gracefully. Her blouse was red and quarter-sleeved while her sari was also accentuated by Benarasi brocade borders. It was a stunning combination and Kajol brought alive the traditional past of the country.
She notched up the traditional quotient by accessorising her look with ethnic Shakha Pola bangles. However, her danglers were a tad bit on the contemporary side. Kajol's makeup was accentuated by heavy kohl and a nude lip shade. She also spruced up her look with a red bindi. She made an impeccable bun to round off her look.
So, how did you find Kajol's look of the day? Let us know in the comments section.