Sans the modern sensibilities, Kajol's sari for Durga Puja celebration was rooted in traditions and beliefs. The actress wore a Bengali sari for the celebrations and looked graceful as ever. We also noticed that how effortlessly she can switch to totally different styles. A few days ago, we saw her wearing a shimmering dress at the 20 years celebration of Kuch Kuch Hota Hain and this time, she went for an ethnic sari.
Kajol wore a plain white sari, which was accentuated by a red border. The red and white sari holds a lot of significance in the Bengali culture and Kajol pulled off the sari so gracefully. Her blouse was red and quarter-sleeved while her sari was also accentuated by Benarasi brocade borders. It was a stunning combination and Kajol brought alive the traditional past of the country.
She notched up the traditional quotient by accessorising her look with ethnic Shakha Pola bangles. However, her danglers were a tad bit on the contemporary side. Kajol's makeup was accentuated by heavy kohl and a nude lip shade. She also spruced up her look with a red bindi. She made an impeccable bun to round off her look.
So, how did you find Kajol's look of the day? Let us know in the comments section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar