TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
Sans the modern sensibilities, Kajol's sari for Durga Puja celebration was rooted in traditions and beliefs. The actress wore a Bengali sari for the celebrations and looked graceful as ever. We also noticed that how effortlessly she can switch to totally different styles. A few days ago, we saw her wearing a shimmering dress at the 20 years celebration of Kuch Kuch Hota Hain and this time, she went for an ethnic sari.
Kajol wore a plain white sari, which was accentuated by a red border. The red and white sari holds a lot of significance in the Bengali culture and Kajol pulled off the sari so gracefully. Her blouse was red and quarter-sleeved while her sari was also accentuated by Benarasi brocade borders. It was a stunning combination and Kajol brought alive the traditional past of the country.
She notched up the traditional quotient by accessorising her look with ethnic Shakha Pola bangles. However, her danglers were a tad bit on the contemporary side. Kajol's makeup was accentuated by heavy kohl and a nude lip shade. She also spruced up her look with a red bindi. She made an impeccable bun to round off her look.
So, how did you find Kajol's look of the day? Let us know in the comments section.