- Technology Forget 5G, Japan To Launch 6G Wireless Technology By 2030
- News 26 per cent chance that candidate with criminal background will win Delhi elections
- Movies Disco Raja Day 1 Worldwide Collections: Ravi Teja's Film Gets A Good Start
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
After giving numerous stunning sari statements, Bollywood actress Kajol has proved that she is the sari queen. Currently, the diva is on a promotional spree for her upcoming film titled Tanhaji and she has been making heads turn at the promotional rounds with her sari looks. After impressing us with myriad saris, Kajol once again left us stunned in another sari.
Lately, the actress stepped out in black and burgundy embroidered designer sari and we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close look at her sari and decode it.
So, for the recent promotional round of Tanhaji, Kajol donned a subtle burgundy and black combination silk satin sari, which came from noted designer RI Ritu Kumar. Her jaw-dropping sari was accentuated by heavy zardozi hand-embroidery work while the border was enhanced by shimmering golden embellishments. Styled by Radhika Mehra, she draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style and teamed it with a three-fourth-sleeved embellished border black blouse. She upped her ethnic look with a gold-toned choker neckpiece that featured multi-hued stone and white pearl detailing. She further accessorised her look with exquisite silver bracelets and ring. Kajol's jewellery came from the label Joolry.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her face and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, curled lashes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade rounded out her look. The on-point tiny red bindi elevated her look. Kajol neatly tied her mid-parted sleek tresses into a bun.
We absolutely loved this sari look of Kajol's. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kajol