- 18 min ago Anti-parasitic Drug Can Kill COVID-19 Cell Culture Within 48 Hours, Study Finds
- 34 min ago Sanaya Irani’s Happy Picture In Striped Dress From Her Beach Outing Made Us Miss Our Old Fun Days
- 1 hr ago How To Use Vitamin C Serum In Your Skin Care Routine
- 1 hr ago Yashika Aannand Gives Fashion Goals In Olive Green Saree Gown For The Upcoming Wedding Season
- News PM Modi, Australian PM discuss COVID-19 response strategies
- Movies What's Bothering Vijay Deverakonda Amid Coronavirus Lockdown?
- Technology British Woman Recovers Her iPhone 8 From Thames River In Working Condition
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Finance Global Markets Stage Rally On Slowdown Of Coronavirus Cases
- Sports MS Dhoni owns Lasith Malinga in IPL battles between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians: Scott Styris
- Automobiles Honda City Diesel Variants Discontinued In India: New-Generation Sedan Launch Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
After giving numerous stunning sari statements, Bollywood actress Kajol has proved that she is the sari queen. Currently, the diva is on a promotional spree for her upcoming film titled Tanhaji and she has been making heads turn at the promotional rounds with her sari looks. After impressing us with myriad saris, Kajol once again left us stunned in another sari.
Lately, the actress stepped out in black and burgundy embroidered designer sari and we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close look at her sari and decode it.
So, for the recent promotional round of Tanhaji, Kajol donned a subtle burgundy and black combination silk satin sari, which came from noted designer RI Ritu Kumar. Her jaw-dropping sari was accentuated by heavy zardozi hand-embroidery work while the border was enhanced by shimmering golden embellishments. Styled by Radhika Mehra, she draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style and teamed it with a three-fourth-sleeved embellished border black blouse. She upped her ethnic look with a gold-toned choker neckpiece that featured multi-hued stone and white pearl detailing. She further accessorised her look with exquisite silver bracelets and ring. Kajol's jewellery came from the label Joolry.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her face and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, curled lashes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade rounded out her look. The on-point tiny red bindi elevated her look. Kajol neatly tied her mid-parted sleek tresses into a bun.
We absolutely loved this sari look of Kajol's. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kajol