- 15 min ago A Magical Tree Produces 40 Different Types Of Fruits
- 20 min ago Want Some Refreshing & Sassy Pants Goals? Take A Few From These Bollywood Divas
- 58 min ago How To Take Care Of Your Skin This Monsoon Season
- 2 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Or Sophie Choudry Or Diana Penty: Whose Ethnic Look Was The Freshest?
- Technology Tata Sky Launches 'Room TV Service: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Priya Prakash Varrier Faces Backlash Due To WRONG DECISIONS?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: After Dhawan, it's Bhuvi: With each memorable win, India are also getting an injury baggage
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019 Likely To Be Released Today
- Finance ICICI Bank FD And RD Interest Rates Revised
- News Funds for personal reasons, how money created a rift within the Hurriyat
- Automobiles Tata Offers Automatic Transmission On The Tigor
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kajol made a strong case for deep hues and velvet fabric at Priyanka and Nick's wedding reception. The actress looked flawless at the special event and exuded regal vibes but with a modern minimal touch. Her gorgeous sari was designed by Manish Malhotra and we thought that this was one of the most outstanding outfits of the night.
The seasoned actress oozed glamour and class with her silk velvet sari and gave us an attire inspiration. It was draped beautifully and featured an interesting colour-block with a maroon pallu and midnight blue pleats and blouse. Adding to that, her sari was adorned with delicate pearls and zardosi work. Kajol's sari gave us a glimpse of the grandeur of the Mughal-era India.
Well, Kajol's fashion sensibilities are only getting better with time. She accessorised her look with a dazzling choker that was accentuated by green-hued precious stones. Kajol's makeup was enhanced by a touch of bronze and her lip shade was deep pink hued, while her eyes were marked by mascara. The impeccable wavy ponytail perfectly complemented her royal avatar.
Kajol looked beyond amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.