- News Brief snag hits Delhi Metro’s Red Line services from Shaheed Sthal towards Dilshad Garden
- Finance HDFC To Acquire Majority Stake In Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Sports New Zealand have been World Cup's one of the most consistent teams ever
- Technology Vivo's 120W Super FlashCharge Technology Can Fully Charge A Smartphone In 13 Minutes
- Movies Inside Pics From Grazia Millennial Awards 2019: Deepika, Jahnvi, KJo Pose For An Epic Selfie
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kajal Aggarwal's latest traditional ensemble is the best that we have seen this week. She looked radiant in her red lehenga attire, which we thought was meticulously done. Her lehenga was actually one of the best that we had seen this month. Adding to that, this ethnic attire of hers boasted the traditional sensibilities.
Her ensemble consisted of a blouse and a voluminous skirt. She wore a round-necked three-quarter-sleeved blouse that was sprinkled with green and light pink floral accents. The complementing skirt was elaborately done with intricate floral accents and a beautifully patterned border. Though richly embroidered, this lehenga was understated and Kajal looked beyond pretty in it.
She accessorised her look with a pair of antique art-deco diamond earrings, which came from Vivek Jhaveri. The makeup was marked by a subtle pink lip shade and a mascara accompanied by pink eyeshadow. The middle-parted ponytail notched up her traditional avatar. Kajal looked resplendent and we couldn't take eyes off her. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.