- 8 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Airport Look Features A White Suit, Silver Jewellery, And KKK Bag
- 23 min ago Navratri 2020 Day 6: Know About Goddess Katyayani, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- 38 min ago Alaya F Blossoms In Her Pretty Floral Printed Outfits And It’s Impossible To Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 2 hrs ago Relationship Burnout Alert! 8 Telltale Signs That You Must Not Ignore
- News Farooq Abdullah questioned by ED for 5 hours in JKCA money laundering case
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefit Up To 336GB With Prepaid Plans
- Sports IPL 2020: Tie both his feet together, before bowling to him", R Ashwin's hilarious caption image with Chris Gayle
- Movies KBC 12: Maniesh Paul Says He Regrets Not Being Able To Touch Amitabh Bachchan’s Feet On Sets
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- Finance Gold Prices Top Rs. 51000 Per 10 Gm On Uptick In Demand
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020 On October 31
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Kajal Aggarwal's latest printed dress was every inch attention-grabbing. The actress played with prints and totally slayed it in style. She was posed to perfection in an attire that had put us in the trance mode. Let's decode her outfit, which totally left us speechless.
So, Kajal wore an outfit by Siddartha Tytler and it was dipped in the shades of black and white. The attire was accentuated by nuanced details and sharp edges. It was highlighted by a beautiful display of prints and it was definitely not an easy number to pull off. Coming to the bodice of Kajal's dress, it was enhanced by classic black and white diagonal stripes. The batwing sleeves were contrasted by different patterns. While the exaggerated portion of the sleeves was woven and earthy, the structural part matched with the bodice.
The skirt was highlighted by classic gingham prints and this added a timeless and interesting dimension to her outfit. Kajal paired it with black pencil heels, which matched with her outfit and the makeup was light with subtle kohl and nude pink lip shade. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her look. So, how did you find her patterned outfit? Tell us that in the comment section.