TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Jennifer Winget looked like a dream in her traditional avatar. The actress decked up for the celebration of Durga Pujo in Kolkata. Well, we totally loved her impeccable look and she gave us ethnic goals of the week. Jennifer wore something green for the event and we are sure many ladies would have gone green with envy on seeing her.
The actress sported a quarter-sleeved blouse that was enhanced by gold filigree work. It was a bateau-neckline styled blouse with golden border on the sleeves. She paired it with a skirt that was intricately printed and accentuated by jacquard prints. It was a beautiful flared skirt that brought alive the traditional past of India.
It was a heavenly blend of minimalism and maximalism. Jennifer accessorised her look with intricate gold jewellery, which included bangles, a heavy choker, and ethnic jhumkis. Her makeup was nude and marked by a maroon lip shade, subtle winged eyeliner, and a red bindi. She made a middle-parted impeccable bun and adorned it with a gajra.
Well, we thought Jennifer looked stunning as ever. She never fails to woo us. What do you think about her look? Let us know in the comment section.