Jennifer Winget looked like a dream in her traditional avatar. The actress decked up for the celebration of Durga Pujo in Kolkata. Well, we totally loved her impeccable look and she gave us ethnic goals of the week. Jennifer wore something green for the event and we are sure many ladies would have gone green with envy on seeing her.
The actress sported a quarter-sleeved blouse that was enhanced by gold filigree work. It was a bateau-neckline styled blouse with golden border on the sleeves. She paired it with a skirt that was intricately printed and accentuated by jacquard prints. It was a beautiful flared skirt that brought alive the traditional past of India.
It was a heavenly blend of minimalism and maximalism. Jennifer accessorised her look with intricate gold jewellery, which included bangles, a heavy choker, and ethnic jhumkis. Her makeup was nude and marked by a maroon lip shade, subtle winged eyeliner, and a red bindi. She made a middle-parted impeccable bun and adorned it with a gajra.
Well, we thought Jennifer looked stunning as ever. She never fails to woo us. What do you think about her look? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine