Jennifer Winget looked like a dream in her traditional avatar. The actress decked up for the celebration of Durga Pujo in Kolkata. Well, we totally loved her impeccable look and she gave us ethnic goals of the week. Jennifer wore something green for the event and we are sure many ladies would have gone green with envy on seeing her.
The actress sported a quarter-sleeved blouse that was enhanced by gold filigree work. It was a bateau-neckline styled blouse with golden border on the sleeves. She paired it with a skirt that was intricately printed and accentuated by jacquard prints. It was a beautiful flared skirt that brought alive the traditional past of India.
It was a heavenly blend of minimalism and maximalism. Jennifer accessorised her look with intricate gold jewellery, which included bangles, a heavy choker, and ethnic jhumkis. Her makeup was nude and marked by a maroon lip shade, subtle winged eyeliner, and a red bindi. She made a middle-parted impeccable bun and adorned it with a gajra.
Well, we thought Jennifer looked stunning as ever. She never fails to woo us. What do you think about her look? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu