Jacqueline Fernandez took a break from pastels and wore something dark and dreamy at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. At Shah Rukh Khan's Diwali bash, she wore a pastel blue-hued sari by Arpita Mehta and at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali party, the actress wore a lehenga by Masaba. Jacqueline looked resplendent and totally wowed us with her ensemble.
She wore a full-sleeved black-coloured blouse that was detailed with intricate work on the cuffs and the gold-patterned prints on the neckline area. She paired her blouse with a flared skirt that was dipped in a creamy white hue and accentuated by beautiful patterns in the subtle gold shade. She also draped a crisp dupatta in a cross-bodied style, which matched with the theme of her skirt.
Jacqueline carried a small black and gold clutch with her and she wore intricate earrings, which went well with her outfit. The actress wore a slightly heavy makeup but pulled off her look effortlessly. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun notched up her look.
So, how did you find this traditional avatar of Jacqueline Fernandez's? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine