TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Jacqueline Fernandez took a break from pastels and wore something dark and dreamy at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. At Shah Rukh Khan's Diwali bash, she wore a pastel blue-hued sari by Arpita Mehta and at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali party, the actress wore a lehenga by Masaba. Jacqueline looked resplendent and totally wowed us with her ensemble.
She wore a full-sleeved black-coloured blouse that was detailed with intricate work on the cuffs and the gold-patterned prints on the neckline area. She paired her blouse with a flared skirt that was dipped in a creamy white hue and accentuated by beautiful patterns in the subtle gold shade. She also draped a crisp dupatta in a cross-bodied style, which matched with the theme of her skirt.
Jacqueline carried a small black and gold clutch with her and she wore intricate earrings, which went well with her outfit. The actress wore a slightly heavy makeup but pulled off her look effortlessly. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun notched up her look.
So, how did you find this traditional avatar of Jacqueline Fernandez's? Let us know in the comment section.