Jacqueline Fernandez took a break from pastels and wore something dark and dreamy at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. At Shah Rukh Khan's Diwali bash, she wore a pastel blue-hued sari by Arpita Mehta and at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali party, the actress wore a lehenga by Masaba. Jacqueline looked resplendent and totally wowed us with her ensemble.
She wore a full-sleeved black-coloured blouse that was detailed with intricate work on the cuffs and the gold-patterned prints on the neckline area. She paired her blouse with a flared skirt that was dipped in a creamy white hue and accentuated by beautiful patterns in the subtle gold shade. She also draped a crisp dupatta in a cross-bodied style, which matched with the theme of her skirt.
Jacqueline carried a small black and gold clutch with her and she wore intricate earrings, which went well with her outfit. The actress wore a slightly heavy makeup but pulled off her look effortlessly. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun notched up her look.
So, how did you find this traditional avatar of Jacqueline Fernandez's? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary