- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jacqueline Fernandez took a break from pastels and wore something dark and dreamy at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. At Shah Rukh Khan's Diwali bash, she wore a pastel blue-hued sari by Arpita Mehta and at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali party, the actress wore a lehenga by Masaba. Jacqueline looked resplendent and totally wowed us with her ensemble.
She wore a full-sleeved black-coloured blouse that was detailed with intricate work on the cuffs and the gold-patterned prints on the neckline area. She paired her blouse with a flared skirt that was dipped in a creamy white hue and accentuated by beautiful patterns in the subtle gold shade. She also draped a crisp dupatta in a cross-bodied style, which matched with the theme of her skirt.
Jacqueline carried a small black and gold clutch with her and she wore intricate earrings, which went well with her outfit. The actress wore a slightly heavy makeup but pulled off her look effortlessly. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun notched up her look.
So, how did you find this traditional avatar of Jacqueline Fernandez's? Let us know in the comment section.