Sister of Katrina Kaif, Isabelle Kaif was spotted at Salt Water Cafe in Bandra, Mumbai. The budding actress surprised us in casual avatar and showed us that wardrobe basics can be fashionable too. She went for a simple look, which had a bit of a desi touch.
She wore a humble kurta and paired it with denims- well, this look of hers was relatable and something that we sport often too. Her bandhagala kurta top was dipped in the shade of blue and featured slightly exaggerated sleeves. It was beautifully accentuated by vibrant pink-hued floral patterns. Well, we thought Isabelle made a strong case for therapy wears with her top that featured slits on both the sides.
She teamed her top with darker-hued straight-fit jeans and white-coloured flats. Isabelle wore a light makeup, which consisted of a subtle pink lip shade. She accessorised her look with dark shades and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Isabelle Kaif's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!