- News Cyclone Vayu, headed for North Gujarat, to weaken further
- Technology Indian Consumer Prefer To Watch OTT Content For Free
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Katrina Kaif's sister, Isabelle Kaif also graced the GQ Men Of The Awards 2018 and wore an ultimate party wear number. The budding actress wore a dress by Manish Malhotra and looked resplendent. It was a glittering number and with this attire, Isabelle proved to us that her dress sense is as sizzling as her sister's.
Isabelle donned a beautiful sheer number, which was accentuated by intricate embellishments. Her attire was pink-hued because of the intricate beadwork. The embellishments cascaded poetically on her beige-hued number. Isabelle's outfit was deep-necked and was certainly figure-hugging.
Isabelle also had an interesting feathery detail attached to her attire, which spruced up her look. The furry tassel shrug added softness to her ensemble and it absolutely complemented her dress. It was a structural dress, which she teamed with shiny pencil heels that went well with her attire. Her chic jewellery came from Minawala. Isabelle's makeup was light and minimal and enhanced by a pink lip shade. The loose side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Isabelle Kaif's attire? Let us know in the comment section.