- 3 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 4 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 6 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes Act
- Movies Nayanthara Is On A High!
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Katrina Kaif's sister, Isabelle Kaif also graced the GQ Men Of The Awards 2018 and wore an ultimate party wear number. The budding actress wore a dress by Manish Malhotra and looked resplendent. It was a glittering number and with this attire, Isabelle proved to us that her dress sense is as sizzling as her sister's.
Isabelle donned a beautiful sheer number, which was accentuated by intricate embellishments. Her attire was pink-hued because of the intricate beadwork. The embellishments cascaded poetically on her beige-hued number. Isabelle's outfit was deep-necked and was certainly figure-hugging.
Isabelle also had an interesting feathery detail attached to her attire, which spruced up her look. The furry tassel shrug added softness to her ensemble and it absolutely complemented her dress. It was a structural dress, which she teamed with shiny pencil heels that went well with her attire. Her chic jewellery came from Minawala. Isabelle's makeup was light and minimal and enhanced by a pink lip shade. The loose side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Isabelle Kaif's attire? Let us know in the comment section.