- 1 hr ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- News Punjab Police busts a module of terrorist group Khalistan Zindabad Force
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Isabelle Kaif, sister of Katrina Kaif, was spotted at Bandhan Jewels event recently and she looked gorgeous as ever. Isabelle went for a classic and elegant red-hued attire that we thought is a must-have for the shaadi season. Her outfit for the event was designed by Arpita Mehta and we must say, Isabelle pulled it off with a lot of confidence.
Her separates attire consisted of an intricately done cropped blouse. Her ethnic top featured floral patterns in the darker shade of red. She paired it with flared bottoms that were plain-hued and sans any embellishments. But what we found equally interesting was the shrug that Isabelle draped. It was a beautiful drape that was subtly printed and enhanced her outfit.
Well, she looked like a dream come true in this outfit of hers. She accessorised her look with a contrasting gold choker that was studded with precious stones and also featured pearls. The complementing drop earrings also added to her ethnic look. Isabelle's makeup was dewy and marked by pink highlighted cheekbones, bright red lip shade, but soft kohl. The slightly side-parted sleek tresses upped her look.
So, how did you find Isabelle Kaif's ethnic look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.