Isabelle Kaif, sister of Katrina Kaif, was spotted at Bandhan Jewels event recently and she looked gorgeous as ever. Isabelle went for a classic and elegant red-hued attire that we thought is a must-have for the shaadi season. Her outfit for the event was designed by Arpita Mehta and we must say, Isabelle pulled it off with a lot of confidence.
Her separates attire consisted of an intricately done cropped blouse. Her ethnic top featured floral patterns in the darker shade of red. She paired it with flared bottoms that were plain-hued and sans any embellishments. But what we found equally interesting was the shrug that Isabelle draped. It was a beautiful drape that was subtly printed and enhanced her outfit.
Well, she looked like a dream come true in this outfit of hers. She accessorised her look with a contrasting gold choker that was studded with precious stones and also featured pearls. The complementing drop earrings also added to her ethnic look. Isabelle's makeup was dewy and marked by pink highlighted cheekbones, bright red lip shade, but soft kohl. The slightly side-parted sleek tresses upped her look.
So, how did you find Isabelle Kaif's ethnic look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas