- 14 min ago With Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- 54 min ago Balaram Jayanti 2020: Here’s The Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago On 17 Years Of Koi...Mil Gaya, Preity Zinta’s Pretty Outfits From The Popular Songs Of The Film
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 08 August 2020
- Sports Former champion Wawrinka pulls out of US Open
- News Eye witness of the Air India plane crash in Kerala; Listen to his words in video
- Movies Ajith And Vijay To Join Hands For Mankatha 2? Director Venkat Prabhu’s Reply Will Thrill You!
- Technology iQOO 5 Specifications Tipped Via Benchmark Website; Likely To Pack Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Automobiles TVS Ntorq Race Edition In Yellow Paint Scheme Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Finance Gold Prices Rose 40% In 2020 But Silver Beats It With 65% Gains; Here's Why
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
These days, we have been witnessing a first few showers of the dull and grey monsoons. The weather can make us feel a little blue and melancholic, so in order to cheer you up, we have some colourful lehengas for you. Designed by Archana Kochhar, these two lehengas donned by Taapsee Pannu and Geeta Basra will leave you fascinated. Also, these lehengas are perfect for monsoon weddings. Take a look.
1. Geeta Basra's Colourful Lehenga
Geeta Basra's lehenga is also colourful and apart from being a perfect wedding lehenga, it also makes for a perfect lehenga for festive occasions. The lehenga consists of a golden-embellished blouse that is textured and half-sleeved. The skirt is dipped in black colour and enhanced by vibrant floral accents in the hues of red and pink. The olive dupatta with intricately-done floral border accentuates her attire. Her look is upped by a chic watch, dainty earrings, and a complementing floral ring. The makeup marked by glossy pink lip shade, a red bindi, and contoured cheekbones spruces up her look. The wavy braided tresses complete her avatar.
2. Taapsee Pannu's Colourful Lehenga
In tune with the modern sensibilities, Taapsee Pannu's lehenga is not only ideal for monsoon but also destination weddings. Her off-shouldered lehenga features a blouse accentuated by floral-cut appliques and the lehenga is splashed in the shades of aquamarine blue, pink, sea green, and white. Her lehenga is a mix of floral and abstract patterns, and the black and white stripes add an interesting dimension. Her look is accessorised by a heavy gemstone neckpiece and a statement ring. The makeup highlighted by contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and kohl complements her look. The short bob tresses round out her avatar.
So, whose lehenga will you pick? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Archana Kochhar's Instagram