Gauahar Khan also wowed us with the stylish number that she wore at the Asia Spa Awards 2018. The model and actress looked fabulous at the event in her Supriya Munjal number. It was a perfect gown for a celebratory occasion and Gauahar pulled it off effortlessly.
She wore a fish-cut gown that was partly embellished. Her attire of the evening was dipped in a muted shade and accentuated her slender frame. The gown was sleeveless with a deep-neck and featured a figure-hugging bodice. The bodice of her outfit was textured and marked by sleek black-hued stripes.
The remaining portion was wispy, plain-hued, and asymmetrical. The skirt of her gown was accentuated by sheer fabric and contrasted the bodice. It made her gown look interesting and attention-grabbing. Gauahar spruced up her look with studs and wore a dewy makeup. Her makeup was notched up by a wine red lip shade, pink highlighted cheekbones, and impeccable eyeliner. The side-swept neat ponytail rounded off her look.
So, what do you think about Gauahar's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us