- Sports NBA wrap: Harden scores 49 points in Rockets win, Kawhi-less Clippers crush Hawks
- News Paneer kathi rolls, uttapam, sprouted dal paratha - UNICEF suggests recipes for children
- Movies Marjaavaan SECOND DAY Box Office Collections: Sidharth-Tara's Film Picks Up Business
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Available With Discounted Price Offline: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
So, these days, leading actresses and fashion divas have been sporting tees with women empowerment messages and we love this move. The recent celeb to wear such a tee was Esha Gupta. Her casual outfit was about playing with contrasts and she looked sassy as ever. The actress beckoned us to wear something that is impactful. Let's decode her outfit and look.
Esha's ensemble was about pairing white with red. She wore a white-hued tee that said, 'Girls Can Do Anything' and paired it with bright red pants. It was about colour-blocking done effectively and Esha teamed her outfit with white-hued sports shoes. It was an awesome look and we are pretty sure that with this tee of hers, she encouraged a number of women.
The actress carried a textured black bag with her and accessorised her look with delicate earrings and huge frames. She also wore a chic watch to notch up her avatar. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by an earthy pink lip shade and the long tresses rounded out her sizzling avatar. Esha looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.