- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
So, these days, leading actresses and fashion divas have been sporting tees with women empowerment messages and we love this move. The recent celeb to wear such a tee was Esha Gupta. Her casual outfit was about playing with contrasts and she looked sassy as ever. The actress beckoned us to wear something that is impactful. Let's decode her outfit and look.
Esha's ensemble was about pairing white with red. She wore a white-hued tee that said, 'Girls Can Do Anything' and paired it with bright red pants. It was about colour-blocking done effectively and Esha teamed her outfit with white-hued sports shoes. It was an awesome look and we are pretty sure that with this tee of hers, she encouraged a number of women.
The actress carried a textured black bag with her and accessorised her look with delicate earrings and huge frames. She also wore a chic watch to notch up her avatar. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by an earthy pink lip shade and the long tresses rounded out her sizzling avatar. Esha looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.