TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
So, these days, leading actresses and fashion divas have been sporting tees with women empowerment messages and we love this move. The recent celeb to wear such a tee was Esha Gupta. Her casual outfit was about playing with contrasts and she looked sassy as ever. The actress beckoned us to wear something that is impactful. Let's decode her outfit and look.
Esha's ensemble was about pairing white with red. She wore a white-hued tee that said, 'Girls Can Do Anything' and paired it with bright red pants. It was about colour-blocking done effectively and Esha teamed her outfit with white-hued sports shoes. It was an awesome look and we are pretty sure that with this tee of hers, she encouraged a number of women.
The actress carried a textured black bag with her and accessorised her look with delicate earrings and huge frames. She also wore a chic watch to notch up her avatar. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by an earthy pink lip shade and the long tresses rounded out her sizzling avatar. Esha looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.