- 3 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Scorpio 2020: How It Will Affect You
- 3 hrs ago Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- 4 hrs ago Gold Awards 2020: Surbhi Chandna, Debina Bonnerjee And Other Divas In Their Fashionable Best
- 5 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Images For 10th Wedding Anniversary
- Movies KBC 12: The 7 Crore Question That Crorepati Anupa Das Got Right But Did Not Attempt!
- Sports Argentina football legend Diego Maradona dies of heart-attack at the age of 60
- News Cyclone Nivar: Now a very severe cyclonic storm to make landfall at midnight, thousands evacuated
- Finance Daily Use Items To Get Unaffordable On Price Hikes, Post Festivities
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Adapting to the new normal, now when several things are unlocking across the country, celebrities too are back to work, following proper safety guidelines. While some are stepping out for promotions, some have also started the shoot for their films. Recently, Bollywood actress Divya Khosla Kumar, recently began the shooting for Satyameva Jayate 2 with John Abraham in Lucknow. This morning, the actress took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures from the look test. Dressed in a beautiful pink ensemble, Divya looked gorgeous as ever and this outfit of hers is what we felt is worth-investing in for upcoming festivals. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Divya Khosla Kumar was seen decked up in a quarter-sleeved round-collar flared long white kurti, which was accentuated by heavy printed bodice and blossoming pink floral patterns below it. Styled by Akshay Tyagi, she teamed her beautiful kurti with plain pink skirt that featured golden stripes at the border. The Teri Aankhon Mein actress completed her look with a pair of flip flops that had blue straps. She accesssorised her look with gold-toned studs and red and pink bangles.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Divya sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. The tiny black bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, pink blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and looked pretty.
We really liked this pink ensemble of Divya Khosla Kumar. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Divya Khosla Kumar