- 1 hr ago Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 2 hrs ago How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Online? A Step By Step Guide
- 3 hrs ago COVID-19 Lambda Variant, A New ‘Variant Of Interest’, WHO: Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago The Family Man 2 Actress Priya Mani Raj’s Stylish Braid Hairstyles Will Instantly Amp Up Your Hair Game
- News Scientists find signs of brain inflammation, neurodegeneration in people who died of COVID-19
- Sports WTC Final: BJ Watling returns to keep wickets in farewell Test despite dislocated ring finger against India
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Leaked Hours Ahead Of India Launch; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Automobiles Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Movies Taarak Mehta's Ghanshyam Talks About His Cancer Treatment; Recalls Memories Of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
- Finance MSMEs' Group Is Urging PM To Intervene Immediately In Response To Rising Raw Material Prices
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Adapting to the new normal, now when several things are unlocking across the country, celebrities too are back to work, following proper safety guidelines. While some are stepping out for promotions, some have also started the shoot for their films. Recently, Bollywood actress Divya Khosla Kumar, recently began the shooting for Satyameva Jayate 2 with John Abraham in Lucknow. This morning, the actress took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures from the look test. Dressed in a beautiful pink ensemble, Divya looked gorgeous as ever and this outfit of hers is what we felt is worth-investing in for upcoming festivals. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Divya Khosla Kumar was seen decked up in a quarter-sleeved round-collar flared long white kurti, which was accentuated by heavy printed bodice and blossoming pink floral patterns below it. Styled by Akshay Tyagi, she teamed her beautiful kurti with plain pink skirt that featured golden stripes at the border. The Teri Aankhon Mein actress completed her look with a pair of flip flops that had blue straps. She accesssorised her look with gold-toned studs and red and pink bangles.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Divya sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. The tiny black bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, pink blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and looked pretty.
We really liked this pink ensemble of Divya Khosla Kumar. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Divya Khosla Kumar