TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Dia Mirza's fashion is always on point and she usually keeps it subtle. The actress is a powerful advocate of handlooms and she did impress us once again with the traditional number that she wore for a party thrown by her close friend, Sophie Choudry.
It was a muted-toned attire by Anavila and Dia looked gorgeous in it. Mint green was the shade of her kurta and well, her outfit did exude soothing vibes. It was a quarter-sleeved kurta and a cross between a casual outfit and a party wear. Her ensemble was accentuated by laidback aesthetics but did have a metallic shiny touch to it.
Dia's kurta was flared, long, and round-necked, while her pyjamas were dipped in shiny silver hue. The pyjamas colour-blocked her layered kurta beautifully and we loved this combination. Dia also paired her attire with embellished jootis from Fizzy Goblet. She accessorised her look with a quirky neckpiece that was adorned with green-coloured stones.
Her makeup was dewy and marked by a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. She allowed her tresses to cascade on her shoulder. So, how did you find Dia Mirza's look? Let us know in the comment section.