Dia Mirza's fashion is always on point and she usually keeps it subtle. The actress is a powerful advocate of handlooms and she did impress us once again with the traditional number that she wore for a party thrown by her close friend, Sophie Choudry.
It was a muted-toned attire by Anavila and Dia looked gorgeous in it. Mint green was the shade of her kurta and well, her outfit did exude soothing vibes. It was a quarter-sleeved kurta and a cross between a casual outfit and a party wear. Her ensemble was accentuated by laidback aesthetics but did have a metallic shiny touch to it.
Dia's kurta was flared, long, and round-necked, while her pyjamas were dipped in shiny silver hue. The pyjamas colour-blocked her layered kurta beautifully and we loved this combination. Dia also paired her attire with embellished jootis from Fizzy Goblet. She accessorised her look with a quirky neckpiece that was adorned with green-coloured stones.
Her makeup was dewy and marked by a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. She allowed her tresses to cascade on her shoulder. So, how did you find Dia Mirza's look? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship