- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- News NIA digs up a direct Pakistan link between Pakistan and ISIS in India
- Sports Messi 'bitter' after Argentina lose Copa America opener
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Dia Mirza's fashion is always on point and she usually keeps it subtle. The actress is a powerful advocate of handlooms and she did impress us once again with the traditional number that she wore for a party thrown by her close friend, Sophie Choudry.
It was a muted-toned attire by Anavila and Dia looked gorgeous in it. Mint green was the shade of her kurta and well, her outfit did exude soothing vibes. It was a quarter-sleeved kurta and a cross between a casual outfit and a party wear. Her ensemble was accentuated by laidback aesthetics but did have a metallic shiny touch to it.
Dia's kurta was flared, long, and round-necked, while her pyjamas were dipped in shiny silver hue. The pyjamas colour-blocked her layered kurta beautifully and we loved this combination. Dia also paired her attire with embellished jootis from Fizzy Goblet. She accessorised her look with a quirky neckpiece that was adorned with green-coloured stones.
Her makeup was dewy and marked by a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. She allowed her tresses to cascade on her shoulder. So, how did you find Dia Mirza's look? Let us know in the comment section.