- 8 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
After a long hardworking week, the weekend should be about lazing around (at least in the mornings and afternoons). Come weekends and we want to slip into the comfiest and breeziest of outfits. Yes, we don't even want to look at our formal wears. We want to wear the most comfortable clothes. So, this weekend we have for you outfits inspiration. Yes, Dia Mirza, Saiyami Kher, and Manushi Chhillar have the perfect weekend dresses for you. Let's take a look.
Dia Mirza gave us a mood-lifting number, which she wore recently for an event. The actress wore a pretty dress by Payal Singhal. Her dress was collared, structured, and featured half-sleeves. Dia's dress was dipped in powdered pink hue and accentuated by pastel-coloured flowers and green leaves. Well, who says you can't wear florals in the winters? Dia teamed her attire with leaf green-hued pencil heels and accessorised her look with a pendant necklace. Her makeup was light and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
Surprise yourself with turmeric colour, well Mirzya actress, Saiyami Kher not only gave us a colour goal but also an attire idea. She wore an attire by Anavila that was so warm and exuded laidback vibes. Her outfit consisted of an irregular linen tunic that was half-sleeved and featured a button down. She paired it with matching and flared cotton silk trousers. She teamed her attire with embellished jootis. Saiyami's makeup was light and natural. She wore oxidised earrings to notch up her look and her messy braid rounded off her look.
Manushi Chhillar clearly gave free-spirited and boho vibes with her pristine white dress that we thought was a timeless piece. Her noodle-strapped dress definitely caught our attention because it cheered us up and had a fuss-free silhouette. Manushi's dress was flared and twirl-worthy and was also detailed with a button down and pockets. She paired her dress with sleek metallic earrings and complementing rings. Manushi's makeup was marked by pink eyeshadow and the romantic layered tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire you loved the most? Let us know that in the comment section.