- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
After a long hardworking week, the weekend should be about lazing around (at least in the mornings and afternoons). Come weekends and we want to slip into the comfiest and breeziest of outfits. Yes, we don't even want to look at our formal wears. We want to wear the most comfortable clothes. So, this weekend we have for you outfits inspiration. Yes, Dia Mirza, Saiyami Kher, and Manushi Chhillar have the perfect weekend dresses for you. Let's take a look.
Dia Mirza gave us a mood-lifting number, which she wore recently for an event. The actress wore a pretty dress by Payal Singhal. Her dress was collared, structured, and featured half-sleeves. Dia's dress was dipped in powdered pink hue and accentuated by pastel-coloured flowers and green leaves. Well, who says you can't wear florals in the winters? Dia teamed her attire with leaf green-hued pencil heels and accessorised her look with a pendant necklace. Her makeup was light and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
Surprise yourself with turmeric colour, well Mirzya actress, Saiyami Kher not only gave us a colour goal but also an attire idea. She wore an attire by Anavila that was so warm and exuded laidback vibes. Her outfit consisted of an irregular linen tunic that was half-sleeved and featured a button down. She paired it with matching and flared cotton silk trousers. She teamed her attire with embellished jootis. Saiyami's makeup was light and natural. She wore oxidised earrings to notch up her look and her messy braid rounded off her look.
Manushi Chhillar clearly gave free-spirited and boho vibes with her pristine white dress that we thought was a timeless piece. Her noodle-strapped dress definitely caught our attention because it cheered us up and had a fuss-free silhouette. Manushi's dress was flared and twirl-worthy and was also detailed with a button down and pockets. She paired her dress with sleek metallic earrings and complementing rings. Manushi's makeup was marked by pink eyeshadow and the romantic layered tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire you loved the most? Let us know that in the comment section.