TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Shantanu & Nikhil's latest collection, 'Passage To India' at JW Marriott for Shaadi By Marriott was a celebration of modern Indian virtues. The collection was a tribute to the women of today, who are rebellious, fearless, and graceful. Their razor sharp and dramatic ensembles entwined masculine and feminine energy. With their contemporary outfits, the designers gave a refreshing perspective to the Indian occasion wear.
Dia Mirza walked down the ramp for the designer duo. The actress surprised us again with the versatility that she has when it comes to the ramp shows. Dia brought alive the spirit of the collection. She walked down the ramp with a lot of defiance but that was subtly contrasted by a feminine charm. She wore a dark green number- the colour in itself was a departure from the stereotypical reds and pinks. Dia's gown featured an intricately embellished corset bodice but that took a flared and layered turn. Her skirt mirrored the sea waves and formed a ruffled pattern.
The designers also added a flared shrug detail to the outfit. It was definitely a royal addition with a bow-like collar and distinctively pleated angel sleeves. The thread knots on her fingers and wrists were also an interesting detail and notched up the dramatic effect. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
Dia's outfit explained modern minimalism but it also talked about the grandeur of Indian weddings. So, how did you find her outfit? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.