TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
The newlywed couple, who recently dazzled us with their fashion statements at the Mumbai reception, Deepika and Ranveer were spotted at Siddhivinayak Temple and they again impressed us with their traditional outfits. Unlike their reception ensembles, the couple went for light and elegant numbers this time. And yes, they again colour-coordinated their outfits.
So, Deepika wore an ethnic ensemble, which featured a bateau-neckline, was full-sleeved, and was accentuated by structural silhouette. She paired her beige-hued kurta with matching flared trousers and amped up her style quotient with complementing jootis. Deepika also draped a creamy dupatta, which was enhanced by subtle floral patterns. Her dupatta made her ensemble look more graceful.
Deepika accessorised her look with sleek gold chain and delicate gold and pearl chaandbaalis. She also wore traditional red bangles (chooda). Her makeup was dewy and the middle-parted tresses completed her look. Ranveer wore a light golden-beige-hued full-sleeved kurta and teamed it with matching pyjamis. He teamed his outfit with a bandhgala jacket that was splashed in a darker hue. He paired his ensemble with a subtly done white-hued jootis that went well with his outfit.
Their outfits were designed by Sabyasachi. Didn't you find both of them just awesome? What do you think about their ensembles? Let us know that in the comment section.