- 12 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Charismatic Dance India Dance Make-up Look
- 27 min ago Vertigo: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 49 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Tara Sutaria Exudes Sassy Vibes With Her Black And White Attire
- 52 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Pooja Hegde Bedazzled Us As She Walked The Ramp
- Movies Amy Jackson Flaunts Baby Bump In Serene Picture; Opens Up About Struggles In Third Trimester
- Finance No Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020
- Sports BWF World Championships: PV Sindhu beats second-seed Tai Tzu Ying to enter semifinals
- Technology Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- News Fact check: Amazon fires are real, but don't be fooled by these fake images
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Recalls Over 40,000 Units Of The Wagon R In India Over Fuel-Hose Issue
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The newlywed couple, who recently dazzled us with their fashion statements at the Mumbai reception, Deepika and Ranveer were spotted at Siddhivinayak Temple and they again impressed us with their traditional outfits. Unlike their reception ensembles, the couple went for light and elegant numbers this time. And yes, they again colour-coordinated their outfits.
So, Deepika wore an ethnic ensemble, which featured a bateau-neckline, was full-sleeved, and was accentuated by structural silhouette. She paired her beige-hued kurta with matching flared trousers and amped up her style quotient with complementing jootis. Deepika also draped a creamy dupatta, which was enhanced by subtle floral patterns. Her dupatta made her ensemble look more graceful.
Deepika accessorised her look with sleek gold chain and delicate gold and pearl chaandbaalis. She also wore traditional red bangles (chooda). Her makeup was dewy and the middle-parted tresses completed her look. Ranveer wore a light golden-beige-hued full-sleeved kurta and teamed it with matching pyjamis. He teamed his outfit with a bandhgala jacket that was splashed in a darker hue. He paired his ensemble with a subtly done white-hued jootis that went well with his outfit.
Their outfits were designed by Sabyasachi. Didn't you find both of them just awesome? What do you think about their ensembles? Let us know that in the comment section.