Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone both began their traditional wedding festivities with a pooja ceremony. So, for the ceremony, while Deepika went for a vibrant number, Priyanka sported a pastel-hued outfit. Both gave us ethnic outfit goals. Let's take a look at their traditional numbers.
So, talking about Deepika first, she wore an orange-hued salwar suit for the Nandi puja, which is a traditional ceremony in the Konkani wedding. She looked absolutely beautiful in her outfit, which featured plain orange-hued kurta that was round-necked and she paired it with white-hued pyjamis. Deepika draped an orange sequinned dupatta that perfectly complemented her attire. Deepika teamed her outfit with gold and pearl chaandbaalis. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by a pink lip shade and a bindi. The impeccable bun completed her look. Her attire came from one of her favourite designers, Sabyasachi.
Priyanka also looked stunning in her salwar suit, which she wore recently for her pre-wedding pooja ceremony. Her attire of the day was designed by Manish Malhotra. Her ensemble consisted of a powdered blue kurta that was full-sleeved and sprinkled with floral patterns. It was also enhanced by intricate embroidery on the neckline area. She paired it with matching trousers, which had sheer accents. Priyanka draped a complementing dupatta on one side of her shoulder. Her dupatta was notched up by meticulous gold detailing. She also sported delicate earrings to up her style quotient and her makeup was also nude. The signature layered tresses rounded off her look.
So, whose pre-wedding pooja ceremony did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!