TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone both began their traditional wedding festivities with a pooja ceremony. So, for the ceremony, while Deepika went for a vibrant number, Priyanka sported a pastel-hued outfit. Both gave us ethnic outfit goals. Let's take a look at their traditional numbers.
So, talking about Deepika first, she wore an orange-hued salwar suit for the Nandi puja, which is a traditional ceremony in the Konkani wedding. She looked absolutely beautiful in her outfit, which featured plain orange-hued kurta that was round-necked and she paired it with white-hued pyjamis. Deepika draped an orange sequinned dupatta that perfectly complemented her attire. Deepika teamed her outfit with gold and pearl chaandbaalis. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by a pink lip shade and a bindi. The impeccable bun completed her look. Her attire came from one of her favourite designers, Sabyasachi.
Priyanka also looked stunning in her salwar suit, which she wore recently for her pre-wedding pooja ceremony. Her attire of the day was designed by Manish Malhotra. Her ensemble consisted of a powdered blue kurta that was full-sleeved and sprinkled with floral patterns. It was also enhanced by intricate embroidery on the neckline area. She paired it with matching trousers, which had sheer accents. Priyanka draped a complementing dupatta on one side of her shoulder. Her dupatta was notched up by meticulous gold detailing. She also sported delicate earrings to up her style quotient and her makeup was also nude. The signature layered tresses rounded off her look.
So, whose pre-wedding pooja ceremony did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.