- 4 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Gaurang’s Latest Collection Is About Paithanis
- 7 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Ananya Panday Makes A Stunning Showstopper Debut As The Blockbuster Bride
- 7 hrs ago Mother Teresa's 109th Birth Anniversary: Interesting Facts About The Missionary
- 9 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Rakul Preet Sizzles In A Metallic Silver Look
- Sports Ashes 2019: Denly fancies England's chances of Headingley heroics
- Technology Vodafone Re-introduces Rs. 20 Plan With 28 Days Validity
- Movies Ananya Panday Spills The Beans On Her Dream Bollywood Wedding!
- News My dear friend Arun has left, says emotional Modi in Bahrain
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Deepika and Ranveer were all decked up for their much-awaited Bollywood reception, which of course was a star-studded affair. This time, the couple went for western looks and contrasted their outfits. The couple sported dramatic looks and this time their styling was also quite unique.
They wore dazzling outfits and totally redefined reception looks. So, Deepika had the mercury rising in a Zuhair Murad gown, which was splashed in bright red hue and Ranveer wore a Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna outfit. Coming to Deepika's look first, it was a departure from contemporary sensibilities. She looked alluring and mysterious in her meticulously embellished metallic gown, which featured a tight bodice and a skirt with a long train. Her gown was enhanced by a deep slit and a sweeping translucent veil, which was sequined and an unusual addition. She sported red-hot pencil heels to notch up her look.
Her makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl and she gave a break to the usually impeccable bun. This time, Deepika left her hair loose and allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently. Ranveer wore an all-black suit, which was full-sleeved and enhanced by metallic touches too. He paired his structural blazer with straight-fit pants and accentuated his look with a red pocket square, a bow, and quirky spectacles. He completed his look with shiny black formal shoes.
So, how did you find their outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.