TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Deepika and Ranveer were all decked up for their much-awaited Bollywood reception, which of course was a star-studded affair. This time, the couple went for western looks and contrasted their outfits. The couple sported dramatic looks and this time their styling was also quite unique.
They wore dazzling outfits and totally redefined reception looks. So, Deepika had the mercury rising in a Zuhair Murad gown, which was splashed in bright red hue and Ranveer wore a Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna outfit. Coming to Deepika's look first, it was a departure from contemporary sensibilities. She looked alluring and mysterious in her meticulously embellished metallic gown, which featured a tight bodice and a skirt with a long train. Her gown was enhanced by a deep slit and a sweeping translucent veil, which was sequined and an unusual addition. She sported red-hot pencil heels to notch up her look.
Her makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl and she gave a break to the usually impeccable bun. This time, Deepika left her hair loose and allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently. Ranveer wore an all-black suit, which was full-sleeved and enhanced by metallic touches too. He paired his structural blazer with straight-fit pants and accentuated his look with a red pocket square, a bow, and quirky spectacles. He completed his look with shiny black formal shoes.
So, how did you find their outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.