TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Deepika and Ranveer were all decked up for their much-awaited Bollywood reception, which of course was a star-studded affair. This time, the couple went for western looks and contrasted their outfits. The couple sported dramatic looks and this time their styling was also quite unique.
They wore dazzling outfits and totally redefined reception looks. So, Deepika had the mercury rising in a Zuhair Murad gown, which was splashed in bright red hue and Ranveer wore a Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna outfit. Coming to Deepika's look first, it was a departure from contemporary sensibilities. She looked alluring and mysterious in her meticulously embellished metallic gown, which featured a tight bodice and a skirt with a long train. Her gown was enhanced by a deep slit and a sweeping translucent veil, which was sequined and an unusual addition. She sported red-hot pencil heels to notch up her look.
Her makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl and she gave a break to the usually impeccable bun. This time, Deepika left her hair loose and allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently. Ranveer wore an all-black suit, which was full-sleeved and enhanced by metallic touches too. He paired his structural blazer with straight-fit pants and accentuated his look with a red pocket square, a bow, and quirky spectacles. He completed his look with shiny black formal shoes.
So, how did you find their outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.