- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Mohanlal Reveals The Official Teaser!
- News Islam followers never subjected to discrimination in India: Bhaiyyaji Joshi on CAA
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Paes, Ostapenko off to winning start; Bopanna, Kichenok reach quarters
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika and Ranveer were all decked up for their much-awaited Bollywood reception, which of course was a star-studded affair. This time, the couple went for western looks and contrasted their outfits. The couple sported dramatic looks and this time their styling was also quite unique.
They wore dazzling outfits and totally redefined reception looks. So, Deepika had the mercury rising in a Zuhair Murad gown, which was splashed in bright red hue and Ranveer wore a Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna outfit. Coming to Deepika's look first, it was a departure from contemporary sensibilities. She looked alluring and mysterious in her meticulously embellished metallic gown, which featured a tight bodice and a skirt with a long train. Her gown was enhanced by a deep slit and a sweeping translucent veil, which was sequined and an unusual addition. She sported red-hot pencil heels to notch up her look.
Her makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl and she gave a break to the usually impeccable bun. This time, Deepika left her hair loose and allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently. Ranveer wore an all-black suit, which was full-sleeved and enhanced by metallic touches too. He paired his structural blazer with straight-fit pants and accentuated his look with a red pocket square, a bow, and quirky spectacles. He completed his look with shiny black formal shoes.
So, how did you find their outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.