- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
After Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone's wax statue was also unveiled at Madame Tussauds. The actress looked ethereal in an Alberta Ferretti ensemble, which was enhanced by ivory-hue. Her outfit was about giving formal wears a creative and laidback twist. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which totally left us speechless.
So, Deepika graced the special occasion with her husband, Ranveer Singh. She wore an ensemble from the Limited Edition 19 collection. Her attire of the night consisted of a white suit and a floor length cape. The collared jacket was accentuated by a flared silhouette and a strict departure from the sharply-tailored jackets. Her matching pants were also flared towards the hem and the floor-length cape gave Deepika's attire an interesting dimension.
Deepika, who also graced the cover of the international edition of Vogue magazine, wore heels by Manolo Blahnik. She accessorised her look with delicate danglers by Lorraine Schwartz. The makeup was beautifully-done with a muted pink lip shade, lightly highlighted cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The middle-parted loose bun rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.