- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- News Internet suspended across Assam till Monday over citizenship act protests
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Deepika Padukone's stylist, Shaleena Nathani also graced the Ralph Lauren store launch event. Her attire of the night reminded us of the classic formal style. The stylist wore a Ralph Lauren number and looked absolutely classy. Take a look at her style statement for impressive formal style cues.
So, Shaleena wore a timeless full-sleeved white shirt that was collared and featured a sharp slit neckline. She paired her humble shirt with a high-waist midi skirt, which was dipped in a royal blue shade. With this combination, Deepika's stylist definitely gave us lessons on colour-blocking. Her skirt was structured and crisply pleated. Shaleena also accentuated her style quotient with a belt that was detailed with a dazzling statement buckle.
She also gave her attire a 60s twist by teaming it with a leather jacket, which she casually draped. She also wore net stockings and black pencil heels to spruce up her stylish avatar. The makeup was towards the dewy side and highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The long wavy tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Shaleena Nathani's style and look? Let us know that in the comment section.