Deepika Padukone looked absolutely gorgeous at the pre-wedding bash of Isha Ambani, which happened in Udaipur. The actress, who just got married to Ranveer Singh last month, wore a red sari that was notched up by contemporary sensibilities. It seemed like a perfect party wear and gave us a brand new cocktail-wear idea.
Her stunning sari came from the label, Faabiiana and it consisted of a halter-necked backless blouse and a gown-like drape. It was a plain-hued sari, which was enhanced by ruffled edges on the pallu. The sari mirrored the spirit of independent women. She paired her outfit with a five-tiered pearl necklace that went well with her red outfit. Deepika also wore dazzling drop earrings and the traditional wedding chooda.
The makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade and winged eyeliner. The sindoor-adorned ponytail rounded out her look. So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone's outfit of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar