- 7 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 8 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 8 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 8 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Deepika Padukone looked absolutely gorgeous at the pre-wedding bash of Isha Ambani, which happened in Udaipur. The actress, who just got married to Ranveer Singh last month, wore a red sari that was notched up by contemporary sensibilities. It seemed like a perfect party wear and gave us a brand new cocktail-wear idea.
Her stunning sari came from the label, Faabiiana and it consisted of a halter-necked backless blouse and a gown-like drape. It was a plain-hued sari, which was enhanced by ruffled edges on the pallu. The sari mirrored the spirit of independent women. She paired her outfit with a five-tiered pearl necklace that went well with her red outfit. Deepika also wore dazzling drop earrings and the traditional wedding chooda.
The makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade and winged eyeliner. The sindoor-adorned ponytail rounded out her look. So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone's outfit of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.