TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Deepika Padukone looked absolutely gorgeous at the pre-wedding bash of Isha Ambani, which happened in Udaipur. The actress, who just got married to Ranveer Singh last month, wore a red sari that was notched up by contemporary sensibilities. It seemed like a perfect party wear and gave us a brand new cocktail-wear idea.
Her stunning sari came from the label, Faabiiana and it consisted of a halter-necked backless blouse and a gown-like drape. It was a plain-hued sari, which was enhanced by ruffled edges on the pallu. The sari mirrored the spirit of independent women. She paired her outfit with a five-tiered pearl necklace that went well with her red outfit. Deepika also wore dazzling drop earrings and the traditional wedding chooda.
The makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade and winged eyeliner. The sindoor-adorned ponytail rounded out her look. So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone's outfit of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.