In terms of fashion, the past couple of weeks have been significant. This trend started from Deepika's wedding and ended with her star-studded reception. Meanwhile, we also got to see a prolific actress backing the same trend but at the airport. Yes, this trend is about personalised outfits. Deepika and Kangana wowed us with their personalised outfits and joining them was Rhea Kapoor, who graced Deepika and Ranveer's reception in a customised sari. Let's take a look at their personalised outfits.
Deepika Padukone had two wedding ceremonies. For the second Anand Karaj ceremony, the actress wore a beautiful Sabyasachi outfit. She accessorised her look with traditional jewellery that consisted of kaleeras, maang-tikka, nath, chooda, bangles, and rings. However, what also made her stand out was the dupatta, which partly covered Deepika's head and had a Sanskrit sholka written on it, 'Sada Saubhagyawati Bhava'.
Kangana Ranaut, who has perfected art of slaying it in saris, wore an extraordinary sari recently, which was splashed in pink colour and came from the label, Madhurya. While her sari was adorned with cupcakes motifs but it also had words, 'Fierce' and 'Feminism' written on it. She teamed her sari with a minty green floral shrug and the braided hairdo with red ribbons added a schoolgirl touch to her look.
Rhea Kapoor wore an experimental number by Anamika Khanna for Deepika and Ranveer's reception. She wore a white-hued sari that had, 'Everything is AK-OK Rhea Kapoor' written on it in big bold letters. Well, that was a highly personalised sari and Rhea teamed it with a shiny green blouse and multi-layered pearl and emerald necklace that came from Amrapali.
So, aren't you inspired already to get a customised outfit as soon as possible?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding