- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 12 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- News Biggest reason behind terrorism in Kashmir are Article 370 and Article 35A: Rajnath Singh
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Sports India Vs South Africa, 3rd T20I, Live Score: Kohli & Co. eye series win, De Kock and band looks to level series
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
In terms of fashion, the past couple of weeks have been significant. This trend started from Deepika's wedding and ended with her star-studded reception. Meanwhile, we also got to see a prolific actress backing the same trend but at the airport. Yes, this trend is about personalised outfits. Deepika and Kangana wowed us with their personalised outfits and joining them was Rhea Kapoor, who graced Deepika and Ranveer's reception in a customised sari. Let's take a look at their personalised outfits.
Deepika Padukone had two wedding ceremonies. For the second Anand Karaj ceremony, the actress wore a beautiful Sabyasachi outfit. She accessorised her look with traditional jewellery that consisted of kaleeras, maang-tikka, nath, chooda, bangles, and rings. However, what also made her stand out was the dupatta, which partly covered Deepika's head and had a Sanskrit sholka written on it, 'Sada Saubhagyawati Bhava'.
Kangana Ranaut, who has perfected art of slaying it in saris, wore an extraordinary sari recently, which was splashed in pink colour and came from the label, Madhurya. While her sari was adorned with cupcakes motifs but it also had words, 'Fierce' and 'Feminism' written on it. She teamed her sari with a minty green floral shrug and the braided hairdo with red ribbons added a schoolgirl touch to her look.
Rhea Kapoor wore an experimental number by Anamika Khanna for Deepika and Ranveer's reception. She wore a white-hued sari that had, 'Everything is AK-OK Rhea Kapoor' written on it in big bold letters. Well, that was a highly personalised sari and Rhea teamed it with a shiny green blouse and multi-layered pearl and emerald necklace that came from Amrapali.
So, aren't you inspired already to get a customised outfit as soon as possible?