- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 11 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
In terms of fashion, the past couple of weeks have been significant. This trend started from Deepika's wedding and ended with her star-studded reception. Meanwhile, we also got to see a prolific actress backing the same trend but at the airport. Yes, this trend is about personalised outfits. Deepika and Kangana wowed us with their personalised outfits and joining them was Rhea Kapoor, who graced Deepika and Ranveer's reception in a customised sari. Let's take a look at their personalised outfits.
Deepika Padukone had two wedding ceremonies. For the second Anand Karaj ceremony, the actress wore a beautiful Sabyasachi outfit. She accessorised her look with traditional jewellery that consisted of kaleeras, maang-tikka, nath, chooda, bangles, and rings. However, what also made her stand out was the dupatta, which partly covered Deepika's head and had a Sanskrit sholka written on it, 'Sada Saubhagyawati Bhava'.
Kangana Ranaut, who has perfected art of slaying it in saris, wore an extraordinary sari recently, which was splashed in pink colour and came from the label, Madhurya. While her sari was adorned with cupcakes motifs but it also had words, 'Fierce' and 'Feminism' written on it. She teamed her sari with a minty green floral shrug and the braided hairdo with red ribbons added a schoolgirl touch to her look.
Rhea Kapoor wore an experimental number by Anamika Khanna for Deepika and Ranveer's reception. She wore a white-hued sari that had, 'Everything is AK-OK Rhea Kapoor' written on it in big bold letters. Well, that was a highly personalised sari and Rhea teamed it with a shiny green blouse and multi-layered pearl and emerald necklace that came from Amrapali.
So, aren't you inspired already to get a customised outfit as soon as possible?