TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Deepika Padukone looked absolutely graceful at her hometown, Bengaluru reception. She looked resplendent in her Advaya pure zari gold Kanjivaram silk sari, which came from Angadi Galleria and gifted to her by her mother. Her sari was definitely outstanding but we also loved the jewellery pieces. So, let's take a look at her jewellery that she wore for her grand reception.
The first piece that caught our attention was the South Sea pearls layered necklace, which featured five exquisite strands and was studded with emerald stones on both the ends. Pearls certainly form an integral part of the trousseau of royals and this necklace added to Deepika's vintage look. Well, that was not the only neckpiece that Deepika wore, the actress also enraptured us with a dazzling choker that came with a pendant.
Her four-layered choker was a departure from the traditional jadau and kundan-polki. Moreover, Deepika's look mirrored the Indian royals, who were largely influenced by Western sensibilities. So, her choker was encrusted with emeralds and also intricately finished with diamonds. The round-shaped pendant was also crafted out of diamonds and emeralds. The diva wore matching statement earrings and we couldn't take eyes off her.
She wore emerald rings but she also kept the traditions alive by teaming her outfit with red bangles (chooda). So, how did you find Deepika's reception jewellery? Let us know that in the comment section.