TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Deepika Padukone looked absolutely graceful at her hometown, Bengaluru reception. She looked resplendent in her Advaya pure zari gold Kanjivaram silk sari, which came from Angadi Galleria and gifted to her by her mother. Her sari was definitely outstanding but we also loved the jewellery pieces. So, let's take a look at her jewellery that she wore for her grand reception.
The first piece that caught our attention was the South Sea pearls layered necklace, which featured five exquisite strands and was studded with emerald stones on both the ends. Pearls certainly form an integral part of the trousseau of royals and this necklace added to Deepika's vintage look. Well, that was not the only neckpiece that Deepika wore, the actress also enraptured us with a dazzling choker that came with a pendant.
Her four-layered choker was a departure from the traditional jadau and kundan-polki. Moreover, Deepika's look mirrored the Indian royals, who were largely influenced by Western sensibilities. So, her choker was encrusted with emeralds and also intricately finished with diamonds. The round-shaped pendant was also crafted out of diamonds and emeralds. The diva wore matching statement earrings and we couldn't take eyes off her.
She wore emerald rings but she also kept the traditions alive by teaming her outfit with red bangles (chooda). So, how did you find Deepika's reception jewellery? Let us know that in the comment section.