- 31 min ago Happy Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Messages To Share Among Your Friends And Family
- 46 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Charismatic Dance India Dance Make-up Look
- 1 hr ago Vertigo: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Tara Sutaria Exudes Sassy Vibes With Her Black And White Attire
- Sports Virat Kohli says he find the net sessions "claustrophobic"
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Automobiles Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- Movies Amy Jackson Flaunts Baby Bump In Serene Picture; Opens Up About Struggles In Third Trimester
- Technology Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- News Fact check: Amazon fires are real, but don't be fooled by these fake images
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Deepika Padukone looked absolutely graceful at her hometown, Bengaluru reception. She looked resplendent in her Advaya pure zari gold Kanjivaram silk sari, which came from Angadi Galleria and gifted to her by her mother. Her sari was definitely outstanding but we also loved the jewellery pieces. So, let's take a look at her jewellery that she wore for her grand reception.
The first piece that caught our attention was the South Sea pearls layered necklace, which featured five exquisite strands and was studded with emerald stones on both the ends. Pearls certainly form an integral part of the trousseau of royals and this necklace added to Deepika's vintage look. Well, that was not the only neckpiece that Deepika wore, the actress also enraptured us with a dazzling choker that came with a pendant.
Her four-layered choker was a departure from the traditional jadau and kundan-polki. Moreover, Deepika's look mirrored the Indian royals, who were largely influenced by Western sensibilities. So, her choker was encrusted with emeralds and also intricately finished with diamonds. The round-shaped pendant was also crafted out of diamonds and emeralds. The diva wore matching statement earrings and we couldn't take eyes off her.
She wore emerald rings but she also kept the traditions alive by teaming her outfit with red bangles (chooda). So, how did you find Deepika's reception jewellery? Let us know that in the comment section.