- 8 min ago Top 15 Health Benefits of Quail Eggs
- 1 hr ago This Video Of A Boy 'Fainting' At His Circumcision Will Put A Smile On Your Face
- 14 hrs ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 16 hrs ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- News Direct link to download West Bengal Police Admit Card 2019, check instructions
- Sports Zimbabwe suspended from international cricket
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Kangana Ranaut Praises Shahrukh & Kareena; Reveals She Enjoys Cooking!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A80 With 48 MP Rotatable Camera Launched For Rs. 47,990 In India
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Bollywood celebrities have given prospective brides and grooms a trending idea. And that trending idea is to get a royal photoshoot done. Deepika and Ranveer's reception look radiated grandeur and gave regal vibes. One look at their picture, which they shared on their social media, and you would think of a royal portrait. However, not just DeepVeer, but Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma and Saif Ali Khan-Kareena Kapoor Khan also gave us royal moments. But who made the best royal portrait? Let's find out.
Sitting on a richly upholstered dining chair, Deepika looked like Rani Padmaavati. She wore an exquisite silk sari that was crafted out of golden threadwork and gifted to her by her mother. Her sari came from Angadi Galleria and she teamed it with a full-sleeved white blouse. Deepika notched up her look with elaborate emerald and pearl jewelleries. Her makeup added to the royal effect and adorned with mogra flowers, her impeccable bun spruced up her avatar. Ranveer, on the other hand, wore intricately embroidered golden and black sherwani, which was designed by Rohit Bal. The actor teamed his ensemble with matching loafers. His smouldering expression made the photoshoot so royal.
While DeepVeer exuded vintage charm, Virat and Anushka looked straight out of the history books. They reminded us of the quintessential rajas and ranis. Virat and Anushka's reception outfits were designed by Sabyasachi. With black and red, they colour-blocked their outfits. So, Anushka draped a timeless Benarasi brocade sari that was splashed in a vibrant red shade and was lit up by mesmerising golden motifs. Her sari came from the lanes of Peeli Kothi in Benaras and she teamed it with a red blouse. Anushka wore heavy jewellery, which consisted of an uncut diamond choker and jhumkis. Her makeup was light but her bun was also middle-parted and adorned with traditional sindoor like Deepika's. Virat's look was reminiscent of the Bengali royals with a minimalistic bandhgala jacket and white pyjamis. Also, the meticulously embroidered Pashmina shawl and Niagara jootis added to the royal effect.
Saif and Kareena were a royal couple indeed. Hence, royalty was expected from them. Actually, we got to say that they started this royal photoshoot trend with their wedding. Kareena sat on the throne-like chair and Saif posed regally. They looked absolutely like yesteryear Nawab couple. Kareena's gharara also had a sentimental value like Deepika's because it was worn by Saif's mother and actress, Sharmila Tagore on her wedding and also his grandmother, Begum Sajida Sultan of Bhopal in 1939. The heirloom piece was heavy and made in gold Benarasi fabric and touched up by zardozi work. Her attire was restored by Ritu Kumar and given finishing touches by Manish Malhotra. Saif's attire was designed by Raghavendra Rathore. He wore a subtly done Benarasi brocade achkan and paired it with white-hued pyjamis and black-hued shoes. The actor wore an embellished pagdi and carried a pink-hued shawl and a statement walking stick for the photoshoot.
Since it is a throwback Thursday, we had two major throwback royal looks. But who made the best royal portrait? Well, according to us, it was a tough call between Deepika-Ranveer and Saif-Kareena but we got to say Deepika-Ranveer looked the most royal to us. Who do you think made the best royal portrait? Let us know that in the comment section.