- 5 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 5 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 6 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Deepika Padukone and her sister Anisha Padukone were also personally invited for the Men's Singles Wimbledon 2019 final, which was between Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic. The actress paid a tribute to the sport by opting for an all-white ensemble. White is the official colour of Wimbledon and players are supposed to wear only white-hued outfits. So, it seemed fair that Deepika wore a white outfit and that too from Ralph Lauren.
Ralph Lauren's ensemble becomes significant as the brand, Polo Ralph Lauren has been the official partner of Wimbledon since 2006. In fact, it is this brand, which has given navy, purple, and green hues to Wimbledon. So, Deepika truly honoured the most prestigious grand slam tournament of tennis. Her attire was a cross between sporty and stylish and she looked totally understated. The prolific actress sported cotton-linen palazzo pants from the Spring 2019 collection. She looked chic in summer whites and teamed her attire with a full-sleeved shirt and a lightweight silk georgette blouse.
Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she paired her white ensemble with pointed brown sandals and carried the iconic Ralph Lauren bag with her. She looked amazing and accessorised her look with metallic hoop earrings. The make-up was dewy-toned with contoured cheekbones and a matte brown lip shade. The long wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Deepika gave us a refreshing athleisure look of the day. What do you think about her attire and look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.