- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Sports Gaurav Gill, another driver booked in connection with accident that claimed three lives
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- News How Nirmala Sitharaman’s corporate tax cut will benefit sectors?
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Chitrangda was papped outside a saloon and the actress looked super gorgeous in her that 60s dress. She totally channelled the style of yesteryear divas and gave us a lazy weekend fashion goal. Her dress made for a perfect wear for shopping outings and brunch dates. Let's take a look at her outfit of the day.
The gorgeous actress wore a sleeveless dress that featured a V-neckline. It was a cotton dress which was a cross between flared and structural. The dress was dipped in a black shade and highlighted by intricate white-hued floral patterns. Well, this was a winter dress with summer touch. Chitrangda paired her midi dress with pointed sandals, which went well with her outfit.
She carried a big side bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. Her look was jewellery-free and we feel, she didn't need any jewellery. At the most, she could have teamed her ensemble with floral or black studs. The makeup was nude and marked by a pink lip shade but it was her voluminous wavy hairdo that upped her style. So, how did you find Chitrangda's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.