TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack Updates — PM Modi Chairs High-Level Meeting
- Gully Boy — Movie Review
- 6 Steps To Earn More Money From Fixed Deposits
- Joint 2030 World Cup Bid — Everything You Need To Know
- ACT Fibernet Plans To Partner With ZEE 5; Launches New Brand Identity
- Is The Mahindra XUV300 India’s Best Compact-SUV?
- It's Never Too Late To Exlpore The Elusive Haven Of Lawngtlai
- These Identical Twins Share The Same Boyfriend!
Chitrangda was papped outside a saloon and the actress looked super gorgeous in her that 60s dress. She totally channelled the style of yesteryear divas and gave us a lazy weekend fashion goal. Her dress made for a perfect wear for shopping outings and brunch dates. Let's take a look at her outfit of the day.
The gorgeous actress wore a sleeveless dress that featured a V-neckline. It was a cotton dress which was a cross between flared and structural. The dress was dipped in a black shade and highlighted by intricate white-hued floral patterns. Well, this was a winter dress with summer touch. Chitrangda paired her midi dress with pointed sandals, which went well with her outfit.
She carried a big side bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. Her look was jewellery-free and we feel, she didn't need any jewellery. At the most, she could have teamed her ensemble with floral or black studs. The makeup was nude and marked by a pink lip shade but it was her voluminous wavy hairdo that upped her style. So, how did you find Chitrangda's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.