TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Metallic gowns are clearly trending these days. The best part about these gowns is that they radiate metallic sheen sans the embellishments. The sequins, the mirror-work, and other such add-ons used in order to accentuate an attire can actually be a tricky proposition. Such embellishments can make or break your outfit. However, with metallic gowns, this at least is not the cause of worry. A number of B-town divas have been sporting metallic gowns these days and the latest ones to wear such gowns were Chitrangda and Yami Gautam.
So, Chitrangda graced the Condé Nast Travellers Awards and wore a silver off-shouldered gown for the occasion. The actress looked radiant in her attire, which consisted of a structured bodice and voluminous skirt. The gown was also enhanced by a violet sash that colour-blocked her outfit and gave it a dramatic touch. She accessorised her look with shiny diamond danglers and her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a deep maroon lip shade. The side-swept tresses completed her look.
Yami Gautam unveiled the brand new Reliance Jewels store in Thane, Mumbai. She wore a satiny metallic gown that seemed straight out of the 60s era. Her figure-flattering gown looked vintage and featured a deep side slit. While her gown was beautiful, we didn't like Yami's sandals. Had she sported shiny black pencil heels instead of multi-coloured ones, it would have complemented her attire. Also, a lighter and nude makeup would have notched up her look and we wished, she had sported a sleek choker instead of that bridal one.
We loved Chitrangda Singh's styling more but Yami Gautam's attire impressed us more. Whose look and attire did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.